Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316saamankeen_criticZEESXYJanusrima_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESbrinny_gCarynVani19Sue NairnithyamkvMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh 18 - 22 Oct Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Roja....... who is the baby in your siggie.

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Though the amount of hurt that Muthuazhagi has done to the family may be enormous but what kind of ##$#$## husband can daringly and openly say that ": how can you Pearl humiliate my darling lady Sneha " whom is relying on me to support her ? And how can you tell it to the face of your legally married wife ( Sue him in court for polygamy Muthuazhagi cos Beach sand of his is full  of sand that he can' t differentiate between wife and devil.???? Just as much as I hate Pearl, but the moment she asked for madhipeechay...I fell sorry for Ratna and her....At this point my hatred for Snake & Thavasi has increased infinity fold...Angry  and to see Pearl's husband the padheercher muthal treating his wife and women in particular is very demeaning.....I hate his character too.

Will Pearl now go & stand defeated at her parents house or will she go and apologize to Chels or will she approach FIL  for apology and then ask him to tell Chels to go and literally pull the maramander full of sandy Beach brain and give him 10 slaps ( after all Chels is the queen of slapping) to get him out of Snaky Sneha's drunken stupor....and realise he has dreamed of the outer space and thought he found the milky way only to find that he has lost his way ( home, wife, kids, family) and fell straight in to the sakerdhai....only super heroine maam can safe her lost brother)...will this happen like this or there is another twist to the story in the name of prolonging the serial for a couple of years...only time tells...

Well , Amudha, I felt sorry for her , why does Chelammah wants to subject Amudha to such demeaning ponner pakaren thingy...what with the boy's people are just after the money..and they do not give a damn on Amudha.'s well being. OMG, the son who will not disobey his parents...is a not good or rather fit for Amudha....Even Amudha has brains than Chelamah...all she wants his to "SELL AMUDHA OFF" how silly and demeaning this people are.....unless of course this was all a drama to get Amudha to like and accept Vasu again...hmmmmm Amudha kanne can you please make up your decision fast if you want to marry Vasu or not...

OMG what this dumb people think of Vasu ...just look who is talking... the maapilai thinks that he is Bill Gate of India, TATA BIRLA 's heir is it...the way he and his parents are putting down Vasu., if they think they can find a better varam  why not find an alliance with the royal family or creme de la creme of the society they do not need thekavai pooner or a divorcee poner for their arumai magan.....

.I bet the dumb maapilai is working in bottom rung in the IT office& that is why demanding so much varatharachanai....hmm the way you look at the demeaning dowry system being currently practice ( though it should have been abolished ) is like the girls side is procuring ( basically buying the boy off his parents)....at the expense of the girl....what a crap...
....hmm he thinks he is better off than Vasu..what an idiot ( look at yourself in the mirror before you talk lowly about others).... you deserve better Vasu and certainly Amudha you deserve better too....

Vasu if you really really care for Amudha, and you really feel loyal towards Chellamah & her family , please please please tell what the boys parents said to you...only you can help Amudha from going into another disastrous marriage...I bet if Vasu keeps quiet , and nobody wants to take Amudha's rejection seriously...and marries her off to that idiot good for nothing family, I bet

1) Amudha will kill herself rather than go back and live with her insensitive SIL Chells & voiceless Brother.

2) then Voiceless husband will then turn into bitter  husband and separates permanently from irritating Chels for ruining his sis Amudha's life.

3) Vasu will be water beating @ Devadhass in memory of Amudha's unrequited love...

Edited by anupallavi - 18 October 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316keen_criticJanukittykrishnakalki2007_SK_Vani19CarynMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Roja herself - believe me, she WAS beautiful Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srima_SK_CarynVani19nithyamkv

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates.. pearl is eating her own medicine... if olny CM there..then Peral can  asked CM to be Naathamai and solve the problem. Beach becomes mean and not bother his own child?
Omni wants to make coffee but Vaasu is ready with it - looks like he stole the chefrole from Vadai !! ROFL
oh gOD..Thats mean no more role for vadai?  vasu another busy body.... feel sorry foe amutha..Cry

Edited by honeydaisy - 18 October 2010 at 8:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumikrishkittykrishnarojapooooMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja

Beach too mean.. brianless characterless fellow..

MA ..  as you so sow you reap.. hope you reliase what it means to cheat others..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooooVani19MP_Radha

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja.
Habbada one snakeless episode. Lucky snake escaped from Roja's clutches.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooobrinny_g

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Why should Vasu be there for the ponnu parka ceremony in the first place? 

Especially when he is also a suitor - so insensitive of Omni and co. to call Vasu and stupid of Vasu to be there too.

Or maybe they deliberately called him to show Amutha what a god he is compared to other greedy men.   

Post Reply New Post

Go to top