Fan Fictions

Wants only Love an AR FF *PART-14 ON PG 50* 29/03/12. No Pms.

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Five interns were standing on nurse station all were talking with each other suddenly one intern to come there all girls eyes were on tht interns. He is wearing Blue colour jeans with black colour shirt and a jacket on it not showing his well- toned body. He is having a blue beautiful eyes. He is not giving any atention to any girls he reach on nursestation before any body say anythng they see their senior doc cmng.
S. Doc- hello interns i am ur senior doc here dr. Keerti and ths is our dean dr. Shashank.
Dr. Sh- hello interns.
In- g.d morning sir.
Dr. Sh- gd interns now ur going to start ur internshp in sanjevani and i am very proud to say tht we have two bst students of medical. One of us Dr. Ridhima Gupta who gains 98% in medical and came second all over india. And the Dr. Armaan Malik who gains 98.70% in medical and become topper all over india.
All look towards him with shock excpt one intern. His college frnd Rahul garewal.

THATS IT FRND THS IS MY SECOND FF WITH A SMALL CHARACTERSKETCH I HOPE U LIKE IT PLZ CMNT AND TELL WHETHER I CNT. OR NOT.

Love.
Anuj.      *- INDEX -*

Charactersketch- Pg 2

PART 1 PG 2
PART 2 Pg 4
PART 3 PG 6.
PART-4 PG 6
PART 5 PG 9
PROMO PG 13
PART 6 PG 14
PART 7 PG 16
PART 8 PG 22
PART 9 PG 26.
PART 10 PG 29
PART 11 PG 36.
PART 12 PG 39.
PART 13 PG 45.
PART 14 PG 50Edited by AMMY12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-wild- thumbnail
hey dear i love ur concept i really love to readAR FF.so plz keep continue and pm me when u update .thanx
love u
 salina
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear nice concept
cont soon
add me to ur pm list
-wild- thumbnail
hey dear when u r updating u r new part we r eagerly waiting for one plz dont make us wait toooooooooooooo long 😭😭😭  and gave update so we can read and critisized ,and give a lovely comment on ur FF so plz update soon.
love u
salina😊😊
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice intro part
cont soon 
n plzzz pm me if possible
thx
dhruvika
azy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list
AMMY12 thumbnail
[B]*- CHARACTERSKETCH-*

ARMAAN MALIK- a 24yrs bachelor guy. Very cool, handsome and carring person but after his parents death he made a shelf around himself. After tht he live for the sake of his promise whch he givn to his mom to became an good doctor and a swt sister Minni ( she is not real one he find her on bus stop whn some boys were teasing her. He brought her home and treat her as a sister). She is 21yrs old. Doing mba in UK with the help of armaan. He didnt talk to anybody neither make any frnd now. He is having his 3 bst coleg frnds. Rahul, Abhimanyu and Nikki.
Riddhima gupta- daughter of dr. Shashank and padma very swt, caring and a shy girl. Wear only salwar suit. Love her family very much her di and nani. She cant cntrl herself whn anybody say anythng to her family.
Anjali gupta- same as dmg love riddhima very much.
Muskan- same as dmg and know rahul frm childhood.
Rahul- same as dmg. Very good frnd of Armaan malik.

Atul- same as dmg swt and plant lover.
Other characters enter after sometime.
Dr. Kerti, dr. Shubhankar their senior doctor same as dmg.
Dr. Shashank - dean of sanjevani same as dmg.

This is character sketch. I hope u all like it plz cmnt and tell how it is.
Part first is update soon frnds.

Thankyou.
Anuj.Edited by AMMY12 - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
   * PART-1 *

After the introduction of all six interns dr. Keerti start given their duties for their first day.
Dr. Kr- now its time for ur duties interns.
Dr. Atul Path lab.
Dr. Rahul Special ward.
Dr. Muskaan Emergency ward.
Dr. Anjali in OPD.
And Dr. Ridhima and Dr. Armaan u two were in general ward ok u all were having ur pagers if any prblm occur plz page me and keep ur pager all the time with urself whether its in hospital or anywhere. Ok interns.
In- yes dr. Kerti.
Dr. Kr- go to ur duties.

with tht every body move towards ther duties rahul stop armaan in the middle of the corridor and hug him. All other were already lft. Armaan to hug him. As he is meating after 6mnths.
Ra- oye kaha chala gaya tha ammy.
Ar- rahul plz dont call me ammy as i dont want any body comes to know about my past plz.
Rahul look towards him and see the pain in his eyes.
Ra- ok yaar. But tu college ke baad kaha gayab ho gaya tha. Tere kasuli wale ghar me bi gaya or yaha pe bhi aya kaha tha tu.
Ar- rahul me UK chala gaya tha minni ke pas she is mising me and i also so i thought to spend vacation with her.
Ra- chal thk he nikki and abhi bahut tense go gaye the. And armaan wht are u wearing man. Shirt with full close buttons and jacket to.
Ar- yar i dont want to show my tattos and my muscles to anybody. I am here to cmplt my promise with mom thts it. And u have to promise me tht u didnt tell anybody here abot how i am in college or before 2yrs. Samjha tu.
Ra- armaan why dont u forgt all tht and try to start a new life man.
Ar- i cant forgt rahul. He answer in small voice. Ok now we meet in break ok.
With tht he left for general ward. Rahul stand there sometime and see him going away and thnk how much he change in ths two years and thn left for the duties. Everybody do their duties in a good way. Talk with patients in friendly way. Treat thm nicely excpt one person Armaan malik who is looking quite disturb. Keerti notice all the interns and their behaviour towards patients and with eachother she like all of thm excpt armaan whose behaviour is not good. He didnt talk with patients and nor with riddhima. Even if she try to ask him somethng he didnt answer her and lft to another patient. Kerti is watchng all ths and she didnt like it. But she didnt say anythng to him as she thng maybe he is behaving like ths becuz of his first day here. With some good thoughts and some bad thoughts in her mind she left frm there. To talk with shubhankar. All interns gathered in brk in cafeteria excpt armaan and introduce ourself and became comfortable.
An- wo ek our bi to intern he na kya name he ha armaan malik where is he.
Mu- ha vo yaha nai dikh raha. Oye rahul vo to tera college se frnd he na how he behaves with others.
Before rahul say anythng riddhima tell every thng about armaan behaviour towards her and patients.Edited by AMMY12 - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail
hey love c-sketch i love to read ur fic so plz update soon and do pm me plz
love u
salina