Rang Badalti Odhani Oct 15 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Just came back from office and I am super sleepy...Will do a quick update!!

1. So, the boat is still struck at Khanak's confession! Khanak doesnt confess when Shaan tries helping her confess by making her look into his eyes, coming very close to her and getting all touch-ie. Finally, when Khanak is ready to say something, (god knows for what reason), Shaan stops her and tells her that he wuld have to leave now and gives her an ultimatum of 1 day to confess to him! (And why did he stop her from speaking? "Shaan-se-confused" gang, out now....Beat ur head, say Boo-hoo! 🀣)

2. Khanak is worked up on how to confess and whetehr she should confess or not! Sunil sees her worried and asks her whats the matter...for solid 3mins, she confuses the audience and Sunile, with "bolnaa zaroori hai", "Haan, woh hi toh bulwaana chahte hain" and Sunil has no clue what she is referrign to! He finally understands that she is gng insane and warns her that people in this house can make her mad! She is worried how those 3 words are spoken in the city? After all in dhulwadi no gal confesses! She decides to take tips from TV!

3. Akshay is asleep when BD gets Bed tea for him! This shocks Akshay but then he realizes BD is with tea to get his reaction on the letters! He freaks out but then an idea strikes him, he decides to read the last line of the letter to get the gist but the last line says - "Do you", He gets really frustrated that she wrote 20 pages letter and the last line was left incomplete with , "Do you?"....He lets BD comes in and BD asks him the same Question, "Akshay, Do you?"...Poor Akshay is struck with "Do you?"...

4. Khanak switches on the TV and finds the guys confessing and not gals! She then sees a scene from MJHT, where Samrat refers to Gunjan's halwa to impress a gal!! Khanak gets super excited after listening to Halwa!

5. Akshay is contemplating on what to reply when BD repeats her questions and Akshay gambles with an "I do" reply...BD gets super excited and Akshat is happy that he could get away with 2 words without reading the whole letter! He in the heat of the moment, promises her a surprise and BD gets more excited! she leaves and Akshay is struck with one more problem! (Is samay mujhe yaad aa rahein hain itne muhaavre- "Aa bail, mujhe maar", "Peir par kulhaadi maarna" etc etc....πŸ˜†)...

6. Khanak cooks Halwa for Shaan! (Oh god! I am famished and sleepy...*pouts*...If an ILU fetches u Halwa, then can anyone pls confess to me too! *hears stomach growling* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Khanak puts teh Halwa on the dish and tries writing "I L U" using the spoon but is not able to...so, she takes sugar to write on it, but sugar melts on top of the hot halwa!...then she finally takes cashew nut to write it....

7.Akshay finally reads her 20 page letter and realizes what the "I do" was for..He gets super pissed!  He calls Shaan for help...He explains what he did and then tells Shaan that the whole letter is a blame game towards him...and he without reading accepted all those mistakes he was blamed for....Shaan instigates him to stand against BD...Akshay decides to confront BD...Shaan knows that Akshay is now a goner!!

8. Khanak is done with her ILY imprint...and is very happy about it...She is now just waiting for him...

PRECAP -
Khanak tells Shaan on the phone that she is ready to confess but on the dinner table!

Love,
DD
i m the first one sweetie eagarly waiting for written update
thanks
Awesome update Nikita....as always !!  I was really looking forward it and saw it the first thing as soon as I logged in..................me wondering when your quick updates are so cool............I would love reading your detailed updates whenevr you are on a vacation !!!!πŸ˜‰

EDIT -

PS --i think he stopped her from saying something as once she says it all, he wouldn't like to go after hearing it; and even he is human afterall,.....he also needs some time for  *sigh*....*gulp*....*sigh*......πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by rbo_fan - 13 years ago
mindblowing episode,,,,really looking forward for monday
thanks DD :) *hugs*

omg manita (lol) you should definitely read DD's longer updates! go and read the one in which shanak got married if you already haven't! she has explained all the steps of the marriage in detail and dissected all the expressions of ALLL the characters!! tht update was the one that hooked me HERE and then i could never leave this place!

love her! :D

Edited by tofeeees - 13 years ago
DD....lovely update as always dear...and you donot get the reason why Shaan stopped her ...baba..very simple nah...Raging Hormones.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after I love you from her would he have been able to go to Lonavla??? Nah..he would have definitely  got right on with Step # 2πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is Jump her..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jaanam samjha klaro....but me letting you get of the hook as you were tired and slepy an your brain was not working properly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tofeeees

thanks DD :) *hugs*

omg manju you should definitely read DD's longer updates! go and read the one in which shanak got married if you already haven't! she has explained all the steps of the marriage in detail and dissected all the expressions of ALLL the characters!! tht update was the one that hooked me HERE and then i could never leave this place!

love her! :D

Thanks Beenii.........i have not read that update, will surely do it right away.........and u called me Manju😭....................stop drooling on my siggies and read the name at the bottom.....abhi..........i'm ManitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........................
Originally posted by kubare

DD....lovely update as always dear...and you donot get the reason why Shaan stopped her ...baba..very simple nah...Raging Hormones.....πŸ˜† after I love you from her would he have been able to go to Lonavla??? Nah..he would have definitely  got right on with Step # 2πŸ˜† That is Jump her..πŸ˜† Jaanam samjha klaro....but me letting you get of the hook as you were tired and slepy an your brain was not working properly...πŸ˜†

Me too felt the same Krishna.....my edit part of post and ur post almost came together.............but Girl....the way you described it..🀣🀣..........* Manita bows*..................* asks for classes*................lack of time............* alternates with shaan's sharafat classes*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL i'm Sowieeeee! i was writing manita yaaarrrrr then i tea cup almost slipped and was about to fall on my laptop and then in my palpitations i wrote manju instead! LOL for once it wasn't your siggy that made my mind stop functioning! right now my brain is just thinking " my laptop got saved!!" LOL i edited it hehehe

@ krishna! that is exactly what i WAS thiking but i didn't want to say it so discretely and i couldn't think of a round about way to say that so i didn't! bechara shaan itna bhee control kar liya bari baat hain! :D
dd gr8 update n the episode was too cute n funny.....shaan khanak akki n sunil rocked..... cant wait 2 c sunil n madhvis anniversary...lol.....they r so funny