Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Desdemona

Desdemona

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Though Tapasya  is being shown as suffering a lot,  it is not the case. The creatives are showing the talents Rashmi has in her.  How awesome her acting is. She is fitting in to any role, be it an air hostess, a beautitician, a hotel management  trainee, now as a sales girl. What is bollywood waiting for? I wish her to become a great actress in the line of Madhubala, Vaijayanthimala, Hemamalini  and other beautiful actresses in Hindi cine field.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76veeasyaGnarly_Quinndeepika_funAlwaysHisJaanveil_of_rosesSRKLuvrshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Rashmi" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Rashmi can fit into any role ..dat of a possesive lover,a convinning woman soo convincingly dat i just cant tired praising her for her acting abilities in today's newspaper we had a small interviwe of rashmi wherein she was talking abt d importance of navratri ....and she was like she keeps a fast every year so dat her wish is fulfilled dats how uttaran happened to her and dis year too she has a special wish which she didnt reveal so i m guessing dat it might be a movie offerThumbs Up or may be nandish LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76Gnarly_QuinnSRKLuvr

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i agree she has wonderful acting skills.....she is so beautiful....she is real gem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

anglioct

anglioct

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Approvetaps acts well but still cant take place of icccha 
HATS OFF TO TINA  Clap
agree or not??????

akashnandashonuutiny15

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
well..... can we plss use Rashami instead of Rashmi...

@srkluver... honey how could you stay silent on this???
Shocked

anglioctveil_of_rosestiny15

veeasya

veeasya

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thanks for dat correction shonnu...........but here we are just discussing abt rashami yeh tina kahan se aagayee yaar.........we dont want to make any comparisons.........its just dat rashami is a fab actress

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76Gnarly_Quinnveil_of_rosesSRKLuvrshonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Yes dear her actual name is Rashami...yaar shonuuji I was just drooling all over Nandmi's pics while trying simultaneously to print my law practice papers so mustve skipped over this but yaar I have no words to describe her that are good enough.

Rashami darling deserves all the praises in the world and no words I can have will ever be enough to describe her brilliance in acting, her beauty and her down to earth, god devoted and friendly, sweet natureHeart She is my fave actress after KajolEmbarrassed   Saari duniya ka praises nauchavar karoon to bhi kam hai!Heart I wish she announce her relationship with Nandish also soon as we want her happiness and we want to be a part of her happinessSmile Since last December I have revered her very muchSmile

@ Akshata dear...im betting on NandishWink

Edited by SRKLuvr - 16 October 2010 at 3:58am

veeasyaveil_of_rosesshonuu

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
yes she is too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post