Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
radha krishna were not devar bhabhi ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

radha krishna were not devar bhabhi ...

Tanya what is this yaar I am feeling soo disgusted hearing this!🀒 Areyy! How can they POSSIBLY compare this digusting tainted cycled "love" with the beautiful untainted love of Radha Krishna??😲😲😲😲 Yeh sunne se pehle mere kaan kyun nahi phat gaye!😑
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Shasha, whom u r explainig this. if u read even few post of their u will understand its useless to explain anything to thmπŸ˜†

thank you shasha for ur opinon ..... but when u read my post, don't just stop there .... do explore more u will get the whole picture
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Tanya what is this yaar I am feeling soo disgusted hearing this!🀒 Areyy! How can they POSSIBLY compare this digusting tainted cycled "love" with the beautiful untainted love of Radha Krishna??😲😲😲😲 Yeh sunne se pehle mere kaan kyun nahi phat gaye!😑

i was suprsied as well .... but creatives have to show something .... if icha and veer r radha krishana then tapu and veer r rukmini and krishana
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i was suprsied as well .... but creatives have to show something .... if icha and veer r radha krishana then tapu and veer r rukmini and krishana

Heyy bhagvan I could feel the vomit coming up throat hearing this! Areyyyy!!! Thats soo disgusting!!! Anywayz Veer's best present will be his kid😊 Depends what decision he will take! I am feeling disgusted with the both of them! Thank God ichha left for sometime! Maybe staying at the holy Vrindavan will knock some faithfullness into her head that she cant do what she is doing barely 2 months after her husband's death! And as for this Veer...he is ready to forgive and forget again? He broke his vaada? tauba tauba areyy my tapu is lakh gunna better than these two!😑
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
srk r u vomiting over rukmini and krishna πŸ˜• but they should not compare them to radha krishana because their relationship is different ... anyways let it be .... lets see what happens next week ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail

srk r u vomiting over rukmini and krishna πŸ˜• but they should not compare them to radha krishana because their relationship is different ... anyways let it be .... lets see what happens next week ...

I am still vomiting over hearing about veer and ichha as radha krishna I wasnt meaning Krishna RukminiπŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

In the precap for special episode, Anandi gifts Veer with a Radha-Krishna moorthy...Aur Veer bata rahe hai..ki kuch prem kahaani amar hote hai..chaahe woh mile yah na miley ...

Please CVs...please ... dont mess with the current track...pls let Ichcha and Veer get married to each other...The joy and smile on Veer's face when he thought about Ichcha's hug was priceless... This guy seriously need some happiness in life...Please gift him Ichcha forever....

I can see ur a fan of TRUE LOVE..πŸ€—.

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Shasha, whom u r explainig this. if u read even few post of their u will understand its useless to explain anything to thmπŸ˜†

Shasha, Ankit.... well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Veer n Ichcha ... you both rock... love your pair too much...❀️
hope the Cvs are for once meherbaan on you n allow you to come together..... they cant keep separating these love birds all the time... not fair on them
The Radhakrishne statement made by Veer really scared me.... what does it mean ?
CVs you keep building audience's hope that atleast this time you will get Veer n Ichcha married but every time you have let us down...
Pls this time dont break our trust that you too have a heart n do get Veer n Ichcha married...