llFizSenJavCreationsllJW,KaJen,KaSh,TVD&more pg21

Posted: 13 years ago

FizSenJav

Heyyy everyone. This is Fizza , Javeria (26javey26) and Aisha (aisha_1992). We had an another gallery but it is now closed cause we stopped updating. Now we're in a very weird mood of making sigs again, who knows how long this obsession will last. But till then enjoy (or at least try to) our work.

About Us

Fizza:

My name is Fizza. I'm 15 (turning 16 on November 3rd).I love Briyani a lot, its my fav, I also love the colour yellow.  I'm a huge vidder, but I also enjoy making sigs. I make vms on my fav couples. I love Gurmeet Choudhary to core, he is my future husband *dreamy face*. I love Maan Geet as well; they are my latest most crazed obsession. I have a huge Delena/Damon fever. Ian Somerhalder is like the ruler of my heart, he is also the hottest man alive.

Javeria:

I'm Javeria and I'm already 16 (haha Fizza). My fav colour is purple. I am also a huge vidder, I love making vms a lot on my fav couples and random couples. I love making sigs, though they are not that good, but Fizza makes them better. I am also in a huge Delena/Damon fever; they are so hot they make me go crazy. I love Karan Thacker a lot, and he is my future husband. I am also crazy about Vivan Bhatena, Iqbal Khan and Gurmeet Choudhary. I love Ian Somerhalder and Maat Lanter a lot, they are just amazing. Well that's about it.

Aisha:

I'm Aisha, u can call me Senorita, Aishu too and I'm 18 years old 'kuch bhari hun😆' (turning 19 on 10th january). I'm not that good in making siggs & avis bt thought u share my work with all of u. My favorite actress are Shilpa Shinde & Kareena Kapoor and favorite couples are RomShi (Romit Raj-Shilpa Shinde) & ShaReena (Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor).. I can make animated siggs, non-animated siggs, icons andvideo avis.. BTW i just hope you guys will accept my work with Fizza and Javeria. and our shop will be sucess. First i decided to leave my own shop (Senorita's Creations) but still I think ill work on both shops means FizSenJav and Senorita creations. Because many people do not want that I leave my own shop. So mujhe jheeloo yahan bhi our wahan bhi😆

What we make

Signatures
Avis
Icons

Rules for requesting (if we decide to open our shop)

5-6 pics max, please make sure they are HQ so the sig will turn out better.
        Request only when it says open
        Please provide us with text
        Let us know if you want your name on it
        Also, if you want any specific style
        And let us know if you don't like it cause we won't mind making it again
        Do use it for at least 2 days (cause we worked hard on it)
And that's about it, wow it's a lot

Our Copyright

FizSenJan
Javey
Fizza311
Senorita
Jaizza

Fizza,Javeria & Aisha

Edited by fizza311 - 12 years ago
Some of our creations

Geet

Sameer AvnI

Mayank Nupur/Arjun Rati

Angad Kripa

LNMDJ Cast

Karan Jennifer

Prem Ponam

Derek Shepherd

Robin Barney

Rahul Anjali

Katherine Pierce

Alaric Jenna

Caroline Forbes

Paul Nina

Ian Nina

Paul Nina Ian

Damon Stefan

Edited by fizza311 - 12 years ago
cute creations fizza .......and congratz on ur new shop
Cngratz on ur shop. Awesome creations.
Nice Creations Dear PLease Update soon.
congrats on your gallery
im soo happy that u made a gallery
i love your sigs
there awesome
i never thought  that u would open a gallery
keep making more
nicee.. i might ask you to make one in the future..if ur willing ofcourse..lol
congo shonas!!!! first off, I love your intros!!
Javey ur vms are really nice soo stop being humble!Goodluck to both of u ,the siggs are marvellous.im looking forward to see some Delena and Kajen stuff*dreamy smile 
btw javey ,im 17 so haha....lol
tc and have fun
Originally posted by noha450

congo shonas!!!! first off, I love your intros!!
Javey ur vms are really nice soo stop being humble!Goodluck to both of u ,the siggs are marvellous.im looking forward to see some Delena and Kajen stuff*dreamy smile 
btw javey ,im 17 so haha....lol
tc and have fun

thanks Noha
your really sweet
we will be making a lot of Delena and KaJen soon
awww thats mean...but i was mean too😆😆
thanks
awesome work and congratulations for new gallery.