Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta beats Pratigya to number 1 spot
Buzz up!
Latest TV gup-shups: Yeh Rishta beats Pratigya to number 1 spot, Hussain gets a surprise birthday party, Police open fire at Rashami's fans, Nishant is beauty conscious, John Abraham apologises to Sugandha's grandparents, Mahesh Thakur on cloud nine

Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain

Pratigya goes down to no 3
Pratigya has slipped! Well, we aren't talking about the actress playing the role. The serial, that was in number one slot, has slipped to number 3 in the latest Television Rating Points (TRP) list for last week. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain has topped the list this time. Let's see what happens next week, as anything can happen in the volatile world of television.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Rishta beats Pratigya to number 1 spot-ARTICLE" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
this is one serial whch never ever appealed to me or anyone i kno--- be it the actors or anythg at all--sum luck the show has got is all i can sayConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1luv_kriyabraveheartedtara_211CrAzYRED

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

this is one serial whch never ever appealed to me or anyone i kno--- be it the actors or anythg at all--sum luck the show has got is all i can sayConfused

agree.....this show has no story at all.....no action nthng,,,,,!!!!

just luck!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyageesCrAzYRED

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
i thnk the mathurs family is nt at all appealing nd the entire aman arushi track is really boring............maybe tht's the reason...!!!

even in yest epi....when they go to buy jewellery......their so called romantic scene luked so fake.....never scene a couple with such a bad chemistry!!

luv_kriyageesCrAzYRED

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_kriya

just luck!!

i agree completely tara esp @higlighted--it actually has no stoy line--n even the lead actor Naitik luks like such an uncle--he repels me --dunno hw n wat the game is all about--maybe sum  channel strategy of promoting alll the serials--pratigya is heavy actually--maybe thats why

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyatara_211

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
4 me pratigya was pratigya is n pratigya will ALWAYS ALWAYSS B NUMBER1 al d teamis superbb dey rockkkkk d story is very goodd d actors  rmindbliowin n aoveee all ARHAAN behlll a diamond a raree diamond is only in pratigya so its no.1 4 meeeeeeeeeee
inshallah it'll b bak on number1 guyss keep watchin n appreciatin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1luv_kriyatara_211gees

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

just luck!!

i agree completely tara esp @higlighted--it actually has no stoy line--n even the lead actor Naitik luks like such an uncle--he repels me --dunno hw n wat the game is all about--maybe sum  channel strategy of promoting alll the serials--pratigya is heavy actually--maybe thats why
pratigya is a show which u just cnt start watching frm hay way....u hv to watch the previous episodes to cum in terms with each character(especially krishna!!!).......whereas in yrkkh....u watch it 2 months bk....or today,,,,or after 2months.....no change....it's the same.....!!!!

pratigya's story has so many twists......it just keeps us glued!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1luv_kriyageesCrAzYREDArhainAshish

glitter411

glitter411

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

i thnk the mathurs family is nt at all appealing nd the entire aman arushi track is really boring............maybe tht's the reason...!!!

even in yest epi....when they go to buy jewellery......their so called romantic scene luked so fake.....never scene a couple with such a bad chemistry!!
ya i agree. i don't hv any interest 2 watch mathurs. even i watch saxenas b'coz of komal. any ways kriya & thakurs rockzzzzz . i feel YRKKH smewat dull &dry . for me pratigya is alwayz no.1.

luv_kriyatara_211CrAzYRED

Post Reply New Post

Go to top