Page 1
Page   of 77
Page 2 Page 77

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hello my cutie pies...Hug

ok so i am back with another FF, i know u all will think k kitni farig hai..Ouch.but kia karon ..i just cant help writing...LOL

and thank fully nowadays my studies are allowing me to spare time....
and dont worry abt my OS gallery , i will keep updating as soon i feel like writing something CVs wont show.,.and ofcourse u all can request me...

OK back to my FF...

Unexpected Magic..

CHARACTES:

MAYANK SHARMA...20 years old, handsome, studious calm composed, mature , loving,caring,broadminded, misses his father, stays alone with his mom, respects women, loves chocolates, can cook extremely well, never thought about love  but was married forcefully..

NUPUR BHUSHAN..., very ambitious, focused, beautiful, modern day girl, loves her family, does dreams about her husband, forcefully married, maintains evry relation, cute and egoistic..

Mrs Shilpa Sharma..mayank's mom..

Mr Shahsi bhushan..nupur's father

Mrs Tulsi bhushn..nupur's mother

Gunjan bhushan..nupur's sister..

Index..

PART 1 on Pg 1
PART 2 ON Pg 4
PART 3  on Pg 9
PART 4 ON pg 13
PART 5 ON PG 17
part 6 on pg 21
PART 7 on pg 26
PART 8 ON PG 30
PART 9 on pg 34
PART 10 on pg 37
part 11 ON pg 42
part 12 on pg 47
part 13 on pg 52
part 14 on pg 56
PART 15 on PG 60
PART 16 on PG 65
PART 17 ON PG 70

Edited by -Mehak - 24 November 2010 at 9:23am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AmrtinaShravya1Asmara.cutiepyOddiYulle.Rabia.Swati_Hegdemaloo19shivangi278lovely.ravsvalliyah--softyy--kirti123rads14Auroni.92jes_jadeBeetAmyArTiMayUrShwePoo-Samira--Anila-Faria.Shafoostuti123hgrhrMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Mema-..Desi-Kuri...Perk.DoNotMindPayal-15aysha_mayurNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAYUR FF...Unexpected Magic." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
PART 1:..

M..maa, maaa..kahan hon,. bahir aao, ye dekhho

mayank was screaming at the top of his voice and shilpa had to drop the garlic she was slicing for her chicken handi,

SS..kia hua?....

M...maa ye parho.....

mayank held out a envolope to shilpa..

SS..tum parh do beta ..merey glasses ander hain..

M..nahi maa., tum khud parho....main tumhari glasses le kar ata hon..

He went inside  the room and bought the glasses. Shilpa put them on and began reading..

-----------------------------------------

Miss Nupur Bhushan d/0 Mr Shashi Bhushan is awarded a full payment scholorship
                      for completing her bachelors in mechnical enginnering from the Havard University USA
                       in reward of her excellent academic skills and top scores in all the entry examinations.

INDIAN EDUCATION BOARD.

Shashi Bhushan could not believe his eyes..

SB..nupur tumhain shcholarship mil gayi?

N...haan bauji..isnt it great..USA se engeenring..

Her mom, Mrs tulsi bhushan gave her a weak smile...nupur saw this and got tensed..

N..maa ap khush nahi ho?..

Tulsi hugged her and said..

TB...nahi beta..mian kaise khush nahi ho sakti..mai bht khush hon...

meanwhile gunjan entrd..

G..kia ho raha hai?..

nupur took the paper and ran towrads her...

N..read this...

Gunajn read the paper and almost shouted and hugged nupur..

G...diiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!............wow..congratulatioons....OMG......maa. bauji dekha di US hja rahi hai..wow!..i dont belive this

Mr bhushan coldly nodded...gunjan sensed something wrong, but she didnt wnated to ruin her sister's mood so she took her inside to her room.

G..so di..exceitd ho?..

N..ofcourse gunjan...bht ziyada..pore do saal is k liye itni mehnat ki hai..finally i am geeting the reward...what more do u expect?..lekin mujhe lagta hai k maa bauji..

Gunajn cut her statement..

G...acha di tum hamesha kehti ho k tumhara husband is duniya ki sab se bari university se parha hoga...and havard is the biggest university...tu..

Nupur laughed, and her laugh had a blush...

N...*smiLed*...haan bilkul..lets see if he is in havard or not..

------------------------------------

M..ofcourse i am...

mayank was very excited and her mother was equally happy for him. Shilpa Sharma had bought up mayank alone since the death of his father 19 years back..
She had worked really hard to make sure her son doesnt feel anything incomplete in his life..and his son also cherished his mother, he completly understood
what sacrifices his mother had done for him and  had always remained focued in his life. an now he had won FULL PAYMENT SCHOLRSHIP IN HAVARD UNIVERSITY US..

mayank was constanly speaking about his future plan and shilpa had gone into the past..mayank's voice brougt her back to the future...

M..maa tum sun rahi ho na?..

SS..haan haan. acha ye batao agr tumhari zindagi main koi larki a gai tub tu tumhara sara focus chala jaye ga..

Mayank sensed the mischevious tone of her mom..

M..well nobody in this world can break my focus...

SS...hmmm..unless u fall in love...

M...and that i will not..

-------------------------------------

SB...tulsi ik bar phir soch lo...

Shashi bhushan was very tensed..he never thought life would bring him at such a point.He always wanted his daugters to study hard
and get the top quality education., Her daughters had always been the toppers and made him proud. and now when his daughter was getting the rewrd of her hard work
his own insecurites began rising..No matter how liberal u are, u have to surrender to the societies in which u live .Shashi bhushan although live in delhi but belonged to morena, where all this was not allowed..
He himself could not sent his 19 years daughter alone to study in a forign land. he was disscusing it with his wife and her wife had gave solution of her marriage..

SB..ik baar phir soch li tulsi..ye itna asaan nahi hai..wo nahi mane gi..

TB..main apni beti ko janti hon, wo zarror mane gi, aj tak hamri koi baat taali hai us ne?..wo hum se bht pyarr karti hai..

SB..lekin ye tu ghalat hai, hum us ki kamzori pe waar kar rahe hain..

TB..thek hai tu phir america bhej dejiye..

SB,..nahi..mera mtb hai k wo india main bhi tu parh sakti hai...

TB,...ap samjh nahi rahe hain..agr ap US nahi jane den gey tu wo india main bhi nahi pare gi..wo chup kar k faisla maan le gi aur ght beth jaye gi..us ne itni mehnt se ye scholrship hassil ki hai...is liye keh rahi hon k shaadi kr detey hain ta k akeli na par jaye..

SB..ye bht bara risk hai...us ki umer hi kia hai abhi?..bht bari galti ho gai hai..hamien us se
 saaf keh dena chaiye tha k hum usey US nahi bhejen gey...mazak mazak main baat kahan tak pohonch gayi hai,,

TB...janti hon, jab us ne tyarri shoro ki thi tab hi rook dena chaiye tha..lekin abhi bhi dair nahi hoyi.
.hum us k liye ik bht acha larka dhiondey gey, jo us k sare khuwaab pore kar de ga..ik dum us k sapno k rajkumaar jaisa..

SB..haan bus ab us ka rajkumar sare raste khol de....

------------------------------------------

Maynk opened the window of his room, wind started blowing...he could see his life ahead..he let all the wind sunlight, freshness,and  hope enter, he closed his eyes, and looked outside with his face ouside the window... tiny dew drops fell on him...he was surpried..

he somewhere read that if early morning dew drops fall on u than u re being bleesed with the love of ur life..

he wiped of the dew, giggled and said in sarcastic voice..

M..hmmm..tu meri zindagi main koi aney wala hai..

-------------------------------------------

G..of couse di, tumhari zindagi main koi aney wala hai...

Gunjan was very ecstatic as nupur was looking out of the window wiping off dew drops from her face...

Edited by mehak03 - 16 October 2010 at 9:04pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangalorian-khadija-AmrtinaMysteryTarannumsupriyamnfanshruti1326tellycrazy-Aiza-cutemugkiran_artifanNeith007Asmara.ammuluvmayurshaheen_memonmohit_rockstarkomal991mausam020sonuluvsmayurcutiepysecret_meparul_bansalOddiYulleJaeeDevRathoreSwati_Hegdeginny09Nirvrithivalliyahanju011maloo19FanOfMAYUR.Rabia.lovely.ravskirti123rads14dbr_kmichiMystiquedaniella05puthDhanakZjes_jadeAuroni.92-roshnee--ridionasis-lovelycactus.rumki.Beet-Anila--Samira-.SilentPrincessShwePooyumnakapoorAmyArTiMayUrsreevijayanAngels_SweetzhgrhrMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.stuti123-Mansi-Shafoomillie_maaneet.Perk.-Arti4ever-Payal-15DoNotMindannie07Nikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
hey mehak awesome start.........
really kookin fwd to the story!!
seeemz really interesting! n ur writingz fab........
do cont soon!
n thnx for the pm!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely.ravsvalliyahFantasia.

Shivani1arti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahAmyArTiMayUr-Samira-Faria.Shafoostuti123Fantasia.aysha_mayurNikki_Titli

yumnakapoor

IF-Rockerz

yumnakapoor

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww mehak lovely amazing concept yaar plzzzzzzzzzz cont soon and dnt forget to pm me

valliyah-Samira-Fantasia.

aysha_mayur

IF-Stunnerz

aysha_mayur

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Congo Mehak for the FFParty
Hmmm Interesting concept

Love you

valliyah-Samira-Fantasia.

-Arti4ever-

IF-Stunnerz

-Arti4ever-

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
congo on ur new ff mehak Party
story seems intresing 
 mehak wonder ful update Clap
loved it looking forward to the next  part
thnx for tha pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

ginny09

Goldie

ginny09

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
great start ............
interesting track ..............
mayur in it ............
u writing ............
can't ask for anything more ............

valliyahx.Heena.xFantasia.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top