Problem with the new auto-correction system

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok there's an issue with the new censoring auto-correction system that edits out words like "groW*H" by adding an asterisk in the middle.

I was trying to post some pics from my photobucket account in the picture gallery of a forum and it wouldn't allow the image to show up cuz the link had the letter 'groW*H' in it somewhere which the site autocensored so now the link is broken and not showing up....

for e.g I'm trying to post this image:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9057/sinterviewgettoknoW*Her.jpg

And it won't let me even if I add the codes around itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huh?

'W*H' is censored too?

I knew about W*F but not about W*H.

I hope someone helps you out.

I-F is so wack.

*edit*

LMAOOOOOOOO I just noticed....WHY is the 't' in W*F is censored and not 'f'?! Hahahahahahahaha isn't 'f' actually the bad word? πŸ€£
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Shabnam.....wohi toh...how hilarious is that they edited out the T when isn't the F supposed to be the actual curse word?? LMAO.

Anyways.....mods ji.....it's been almost 2 weeks since I posted this......anyone willing to do the courtesy of replying to me?? Or do only controversial threads warrant a response?πŸ€” 
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
HI nureat01 😊,

Your concern has been brought to the attention of the Admins.  Infact, I've also been experiencing something similar, especially with the words groW*H and the name goW*Ham! 

So hopefully the problem will be fixed soon πŸ˜ƒ!

Thank you so much!

Cheers,
Aishu