Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mayona

IF-Dazzler

mayona

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
13th oct:
Edit Post
The serial is quite boring and dragging has lost all its charm it begins from where it left new Bitto is scared that her truth might cause harm daddyji Rohans father and she refuses to tell truth since none is intrested in hearing her out . She keeps doing her crying and sad face which literally upsets me to hellSleepy I so  miss the old cry baby original Bitto this new one upsets me like anythingOuch. The episode ends with Bitto trying to get Rohans attention but he has gone into comatose face and has not regained consiousness. Bittos new sasuji is a villiain to the core she gives Bitto money so that she will leave the family which Bitto returns back to daddji front of sasuhi Rohans mom giving some excuse thereby saving mummji from daddyji wrath. Uncleji is also villiain who warns his wife Auntyji from taking Bittto side. This monster family is worst than Tejs family who atleast were illiterate villagers but  these city folks are worst.Angry Bitto shown dressed in salwar kameez and made herself at home in this  monster Malhotra house.  But she forgets to wear sindoor and mangalsutra for which she is reprimanded by her sasuji. Who taunts her front of daddyji how can a suhagan or married woman forget to wear mangalsutra though we are modern we are bound by tradition  all crappy leactureDead  but  the fact is sasuji forgot to wear her own mangalsutra when she is all bragging about culture and tradition silly and sick womanAngry

14th oct
Bitto is in her room and taken away by Auntyji who tells Bitto how could she forget such an important thing which is like must for every married or Suhagan lady. It is not by force she should wear out of love for her husband and this will lead to longevity of her husband life all this sanskar bhaskan is given for her almost half episode Deadand Auntyji forces her to put mangal sutra and then she tells to put Sindoor from Rohans hands who is shown sleeping in his bedroom in unconsious state with saline IV near his bedside they have made home into a hospital. Auntji takes sindoor ki dibiya or box and takes Rohans hand and try to put it on Bitto forehead who pushes the hand Shockedsince  Bitto being widow cannot do so and realises this fact. Bitto gives a excuse that she will wear sindoor from Rohans hand when he is alright for now she will wear it herself.

Precap Auntyji hears Bitto secret that she is not real Bahu and she confronts Bitto who tells truth but Auntyji tells her to continue her duties has a Bahu for which Bitto tells her she cannot do so has she is a widow

I hope cvs stop this torturous serial Bitto sooner or later has its becoming unberable for viewers to watchSleepy

Edited by mayona - 18 October 2010 at 9:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13th and 14th oct synopsis" in Bitto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

I like the actress but I don't want her playing bitto.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top