Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Hi hello guys i am here once again with DOTW (Discussion Of The Week)

So as we nw everyone is really in confussed sate wit akshara behaviour many had hard feeling that akshara will support naitik but it didnt happen instead she is suppporting sneha nd not her husband
And nw sneha's mom i think wat she is doing is right she herself doesn't know the whole story
so she wants to know why naitik cheated her daughter which never happened nd this sneha jus says one dialouge "Mujhe kisi se kuch nahi kehna" wah she such a dumb still she thinks naitik is wrong .
And the new promo akshara appolizing to sneha for wrong deeds of her husband ?????
bt wat ws his fault being nice to employ or giving job to sneha or teaching her jewellery designing or giving damaged sari as shopowner is fighting or  going to her b'day party wat his fault ? naitik is nt to be blamed for sneha falling as if had nt played the jealousy trick also sneha wud hv fallen for him as jealousy thing ws only in front of akshara nd wer he went wrong ws he didnt tell the sneha's feelings
to akshara b'fore i think it wud hv made things much better
and akshara is totally changed nt even listening to varsha this time
and sneha's mom is soon gonna arrive at singhania mansion lets see what drama is unfold for us
Now wat wud u do if u wer in akshara's place u wud supported ur husband ? wat wud u hv done if u wer naitik place u vl be bak of ur wife for appology or try to solve the misunderstanding btw all the four as soon as possible?
So enjoy discussing
share your viewsBig smile

Edited by preksha_naksh - 14 October 2010 at 6:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixsia.k_1-Vanshika-samicute-.Shriya.-_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW(15/10)Will Akshara Support Naitik?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
hi preksha i don't think akshara will support naitik. becoz akshara never trusted naitik from the day one when she about sneha. vise versa naitik did the same thing with akshi. it is not hing new between them. she hide  everything in mohini's matter to naitik. but  naitik told everything to her about sneha. only thing he did wrong  was to bring his wife closer he used  sneha's name. that girl thought  that naitik is in love with herand started feeling for him. but whatever naitik tell akshi is  not ready to believe him becoz they don't trust eac h other. from the day of their marriage. that 's main problem with naksh. i think  after this track they should learn to trusteach other and the main whatever the problem come they should sit and talkand clear all the doubtsand MU. they have not  matured yet i think akshi will not support naitik.  and she is not ready to listen to him. love is not  at all  enough for successful marriage. trust  make  marriage life happy. here there is no thing between them i think cv's should send  naksh somewhere alone .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_charu__Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i can't say i'll support my husband or no but i'll definetly HATE that girl and NOT sympathize with her ! If I were in Naitik's place, i would have blasted Sneha for misunderstanding..........set her straight and then the stupid wife....i agree it's difficult to trust in the view of SO many coincidental misunderstandings..but if i'm not wrong then why fear? be it my wife or sneha's mom or my family? truth will be out in some form or the other ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyesia.k_1moonlight08_Divya_

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
if i were on naitiks place i'll said to sneha its nt my falt its ur u got misundstng.. if i behav gud wid my employe den wats wrong???
 its snehas falt dat she got in MU..
n m confuse if m on akshis place wt should i doLOL so dun no abt dat.
btw thnx pree 4 d dotw..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

karanjekar

karanjekar

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
if i would have been in akshara place i would have support my husband because naitik always support akshara in front of family & sneha mean any one talk politly she will love that guy i thing so next naitik should hang a big board in hand & wirte that i m married guy

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
just look at golgappa mummy in the banner ROFL hollow brain ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyesia.k_1moonlight08-.Shriya.-_Divya_

samicute

IF-Sizzlerz

samicute

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
nice

Hazel-eye

Goldie

Hazel-eye

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
If i would have been in Naitik's place i would have straight away tht it's u who interpretated everythng on ur behalf.I was nyc with u only bcoz u r our company's employee n a designer. U was dere 2 work for r company nt 2 find a groom for urself.I never met u as informal. Just remember d saree i gave u was not tht i was in luv wid u but because u were in trouble as u had less many on tht day n d shop owner was not allowng u 2 move frm tht place. Secondly,if u r thnkng of ur b'day party then i must tell u i was dere because my parents insisted me 2 go dere n i had no gift so my younger sister gave me those bangles 2 gift u on ur b'day..nothng else! I thought u admire me as i gave u a chance 2 show talent but i was wrong! If u took things on a wrong way then it's not my fault. It's definately ur Misunderstanding. if u feel hurt n cheated then it's ur Misunderstanding not my so stop blaming me on all this! I didn't cheat u nor do i hurt u. If a person is nice n kind 2 u it doesn't mean that he loves u..so plzz stay away from my life n stop blaming me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top