Fan Fictions

TRUST ME ONCE( MAANEET FF)note PG 85

topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i started an ff a few days back with 3 versions - AK , AR AND PREMEER.
but a friend of mine suggested that i should start same with mannet version also. so here i am with my ff
hope u guys like it...'

Part 1

Maan opened his office door and looked up from the file he'd been reading, horrified at the sight of his personal assistant sniffing and trying hard no one notices her in that state which brought a frown to his face. He was shocked to see this ever smiling pleasant woman crying and so vulnerable for the first time. Something was definitely wrong with her he thought. He respected her for her strength to face any difficulty and handle any problem smoothly thrown at her. He approached her slowly and debating how to ask her what was it. Suddenly it striked to him she was recently engaged to Josh ' a guy who was known for his playboy image. Maybe something happened with him ' she must have caught him red handed cheating on her back or called off the engagement.

He approached ' Hey Pinky what happened ? I know you are crying and don't bother to deny it. I have seen you .  What is it? Any problems with Josh? Did he do anything to you? Did he cheat on you? Just tell me I will beat the hell outta him.' He was angry because not only Pinky was his personal assistant but his best friend also. Pinky stood up with a horrified expression and screamed 'No. Josh didn't do anything with me. Believe me Maan he has changed he is no more a playboy he was used to. He is completely changed believe me.'

Maan ' Then what is it ?why are you crying? I don't see any reason for you to cry if its not related to josh. Is it some financial problem? You know you can tell me anything'.

Pinky smiled inspite of her fluffy eyes.' No Maan its not financial problem either. Its something personal and again I am telling you its not related to Josh.

Maan 'then what is it?tell me if I can help you. You know I am your best friend you can trust me'.

Pinky' I know Maan. Believe me I know I can rely on you but please don't force me I cant tell you what is it'..when I am ready I will'.

Maan 'are you sure you can handle on your own. '

Pinky ' yes Maan I am damn sure I can handle it . Now you go back to work in ten minutes you have a meeting with the CEO of Gupta Industries'.

Maan ' I will wait for you to share your problem with me'.

Pinky 'I will one day'

For next few days Maan observed that his never ignorant friend cum assistant is always lost in her thoughts. That was first time in 2 years he has seen her commiting mistakes and ducking out in ladies room occasionally. When she would return her eyes would be red and nose fluffy. She would duck out of office as soon as it be time to leave would not mingle with any of her co-workers. He decided enough was enough. He needed to talk to her and pry out of her what was it that was bothering her. He decided to talk to her at her home because he felt it wont be right to talk something personal here in office.

In evening he reached Pinky's house and rang her doorbell. After 2nd bell Pinky opened her door with fear in her eyes and and expression so horried like a deer who had been caught in headlights. Pinky stammerd a lil before speaking 'Maan what is it. You here at this time. Did you need anything? If it was urgent you could have called me I would have come to office.

Maan ' No Pinky I didn't need anything. I just wanted to talk to you and I am not going back without talking to you. Is it your choice to talk to me here and inside. I am not leaving until you answer my questions. So what is it inside or outside. I mean it when I say I am not leaving'.

With a sigh Pinky let Maan in. She asked him to get comfortable and went to kitchen to get coffee.  As soon as she was seated she saw Maan was looking at her expectantly. She didn't know from to start. She didn't know how to tell him what she was troubling her. She didn't know how narrate the horrible scene she has witnessed-tell him her pains. She was debating from where to start when she felt Maan's comforting hands on her shoulders and pulling her in for a brotherly hug. Without saying anything she bursted into tears soaking his shirt and taking out all her pain. When finally she stopped she stood and Maan towards one of her room. All Maan could was to follow her silently and had idea what was Pinky upto. She opened a door to one of the rooms and gestured him to go in. when he went in he got a shock of his life. Lying on bed was a woman all black and blue limp sleeping. He couldn't understand a thing and turned towards Pinky for explanation. She was crying again a river of tears flowing from her eyes. She went out and he followed her.

Maan ' Pinky who is that? Why is she in that state?

Pinky ' Maan she is my sister.

Maan ' You mean she is Geet. Geet Handa your sister.'

Xxx

hope u like it...those people who want me to send them pms plz add me to ur pm buddy list and either send me a pm or write it here in the thread that u want a pm...

pm list
aminakhan
Ash1991
ansah
aarthirajendran
aditiwalia56
bluedreamz953
charmed ones
cutecancy
dreaminvincible
dbr_kmichi
divareena
Dreamy_Mystique
fijianbabe
gangesegb
geetmaank
hermoini
hinalshah
heermeher
jyoti_l
kamna
kooliio
kawaii_geet
kirannaryani
krati5
kashndsel4eva
kellz
Lov26
lovely.ravs
lovelycutietedy
Maan4EVA
maansi007
MaanKiGeet...
mariam14
madhavipatil
MeetPremeer
MaansMishti
maansee
MaaneetLuverr
mrk_1
MsMovielover
muskaan_22285
nisha_bh
niharika_87
Paloma_D
pickachu
punjabi.princes
preethia
preet07
puth
ramahesh
ramyayuppy
Rohini20
rsroopali
rituka7
SaVni
saweet-pari
shreya satish
 Sofna
shah10
sweet cherry
saweet-pari
sharmake11
shiv-gauri4eva
shona2010
seema05
Sadiq24
sai22789
Shalve
shivangi783
shining_moon
shobhashamanur
smj1977
sweet scorpio
sweginju
taanni
tinatartari
Tishuu
trishap

vrsharma
wajiha-1
Water.
xxJaSsIxx
XXXYYYZZZ
-sofiya-
.sireesha.
-shamima-

PM LIST :
PART 1 - PG 1
PART 2 - PG 6
part 3 -pg 10
part 4 - pg 10
part 5 - pg 18
part 6 - pg 22
part 7 - pg 26
part 8 - pg 34
part 9 - pg 42
note - pg 45
part 10 - pg 50
part 11 - pg 62
part 12 - pg 71
part 13 - pg 79

Edited by topsyturvy23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plzz...update soon
add me to yr pm plzzzzz..
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey interesting FF.. add me to ur pm and update soon!
sweet cherry thumbnail
add me to ur pm list
saweet-pari thumbnail

itss very intresting..ad mee to your pm list
shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FF sounds awsome... cant wait to read next part.. plz update soon...
add me to ur pm list  😊
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting plot..

Update soon and add me to your pm list please..
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey interesting FF...cant wait to read the next update...plz add me to the PM list! 😊
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah10

plzz...update soon

add me to yr pm plzzzzz..

will update 2nd part today evening
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

hey interesting FF.. add me to ur pm and update soon!

thanks
will update today evening