Uttaran

Jaadu ke Jhappiii............

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗

Wowwww, what a touching scene..inspired by Devdaas😉....., Ichcha runs down the stairs -beautiful..with her pallu fyling in the air...Ichcha hugs Veer.....WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT.Jaadu ka jhaapi from Ichhca to Veer...wowwwww..Awesome......build up starts early.from in this episode..climax near...to 01.54 secs...enjoyyyyy..❤️🥳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrEtIUMkTw[/YOUTUBE]

I will decorate it later.😳.btw Tq u Charu and Rahul for giving me this beautiful news..tht prompted me 2 just watch the last 5 mins of the show..😳
😳

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOOOWW!!!! Shivani!!! Remember my reply in " what should Iccha do to make Veer forgive her?" I said jaaduu ki Jhappi!!!!!!!🤗 De thaali!!!!!!Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shivani.... the most awaited Veer Ichcha hug...after such a long time... cant wait for tomoro....and the positive respose by Veer shown in the precap was like cherry on the icing.... wow! 😳😳😳😳
but the scene in the precap ended with Ichcha suddenly becoming aware of their situation....now only hope ichcha does not start her rude behaviour against veer again... shud not as she was the one who ran n hugged him...😃😉😳
This content was originally posted by-sonali_dg

WOOOWW!!!! Shivani!!! Remember my reply in " what should Iccha do to make Veer forgive her?" I said jaaduu ki Jhappi!!!!!!!🤗 De thaali!!!!!!

De Taali Sonali😃...our predictions are better than articlesoye balle balle...oye balle balleCvs Tussi great ho ji😉😆
This content was originally posted by-cjs369

Shivani.... the most awaited Veer Ichcha hug...after such a long time... cant wait for tomoro....and the positive respose by Veer shown in the precap was like cherry on the icing.... wow! 😳😳😳😳
but the scene in the precap ended with Ichcha suddenly becoming aware of their situation....now only hope ichcha does not start her rude behaviour against veer again... shud not as she was the one who ran n hugged him...😃😉😳

No charu...it is another step of realizationEmbarrassed...you trust me naa😃...bola naa soon we will have our chavee🤗Chachaji ki ladli🤗🤗🤗
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
realy waht a scene it was friends

never expected this much

i am also worried for next episode
This content was originally posted by-neenu55

realy waht a scene it was friends

never expected this much

i am also worried for next episode

neenu dont worry😃...i am sure this is just the start....a lot to come our way😉...shaadi ki tyarri shuru kar do
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rahulvaid001

No charu...it is another step of realization😳...you trust me naa😃...bola naa soon we will have our chavee🤗Chachaji ki ladli🤗🤗🤗

ya ... its a step towards realisation for both Veer n Ichcha... now the CVs cant goof up...
thanks CVs for making our day...😊
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaa

we should think positively always

thanks yaar
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing devdas scene..............mindblowing,passionate love.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm maza a gya after so long,it was an eye candy scene😉
i wonder kaash ye pal aise hi tham jaye aur ichcha yun hi veer se lipti rahe.😃