THAT PKYEK IS NOT THE FIRST DESI TWILIGHT. NO SIR, IT'S DMG!
let me explain this better. coming to the characters -
1) ridhima - bella. the ever-annoying female 'protagonist' who is always depressed, pissed and sulky. she has no regard for her friends and family, considers herself to be the unluckiest person on earth, wallows in self-pity and is completely and utterly spineless. she cannot live without her boyfriend and tries to commit suicide over and over again.
2) armaan - edward. the handsome (?), charming (?) and irresistable (?) hero of the show. he falls madly in love, and then leaves. and then he returns and becomes the psychotic lover. he stalks his 'love', manhandles her and treats her like shit. he is a fine example of a male chauvinist pig who believes that women are incapable of being decisive without a man's help. he persuades his lady love that she still has feelings for him, ad voila! they get married.
3) sid - jacob. the only sane character of the entire crapfest. his love is subtle yet strong. he supports his love through her bad times, becomes a good friend and support system. she almost falls for him when the hero (beast) returns. he tries to put up a fight but fails. makes the ultimate sacrifice.
see the resemblance? ;) now let me point out the similarities between the two 'sagas':
1) both of them have a paper thin plot. any 1st grader could write better. the subplots cease to exist midway and some of them make no sense at all.
2) both have crazy, morbid and demented fangirls who are highly obsessed with their favourite couple and put up unreasonable demands which need to be fulfilled or else they'll eat the writer alive.
3) both glorify suicide, obsession and the concept of 'eternal love'
4) both justify the fact that a woman stands nowhere without a man in her life.
5) both trash the concept of 'second chances'
6) both have good side characters but a pathetic main lead.
7) both instill the belief -'it's okay to mope and crib for your love' in young girls.
8) both are badly researched.
9) both are good examples of soft po*n.
10) both suck.
11) Both have sucked human blood so much that they can open a blood bank
In Twilight Vampires sucked human blood.
In DMG supposed humans that would be Cvs
and the characters Armaan & Riddhima have sucked human blood each day they decided to telecast themselves on T.V screen.
^suggested by soul_angel (jia)
geddit? PKYEK is just a second attempt ;)
p.s - AR fans! if you think this is a bashing post, you're damn right it is. yessir, now you can hit your favourite button
Edited by CZ.. - 15 October 2010 at 5:20am