Master Chef India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taani21

taani21

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Guys did you check the web premiere of MasterChef India? First look of the show MasterChef India just premiered on the MasterChef India Facebook page. I think nothing like this has ever happened before. I was so excited to be a part of this event. The premiere will go on till Saturday 9pm till the show goes on air. Also there are exciting prizes like Blackberry to be won. Cool na... guys, tune into the premiere on MasterChef India facebook page http://on.fb.me/dvLIST

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Master Chef India" in Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.