Page   of 6

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kkadss

Lovely!!!!
Now only I found timeLOL thanks babes!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever...A true story (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Candy-

Lol amritaa....i love reading books...i kno i keep pressing like button always coz im lazy 2 comment !! hehe...bt realy ur story touched mee :)
but just wanted 2 kno is dis all happend 2 u or its a story ?
awww thats so sweet dearEmbarrassed

This is true! I have just changed the names, and made it a story...this has happened to one of my cousins!

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

OMG. I loved the part. I recently read a book about the same thing - where the girl has to leave her boyfriend because she can't have kids. She doesn't tell him that, just simply breaks up with him for no reason, and marries someone else who already had a kid with his past wife. But she can't get over the guy. Embarrassed

I loved your story. I mean, is it your true story, or a inspiration from someone, or just a imaginative story? Whatever it is, I LOVED it. AWESOME. 

Continue soon. Smile
Thank you so much, dear

This is not an imaginative story, but a true story...this has happened to one of my closest relatives!!! 

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amrita2010

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

OMG. I loved the part. I recently read a book about the same thing - where the girl has to leave her boyfriend because she can't have kids. She doesn't tell him that, just simply breaks up with him for no reason, and marries someone else who already had a kid with his past wife. But she can't get over the guy. Embarrassed

I loved your story. I mean, is it your true story, or a inspiration from someone, or just a imaginative story? Whatever it is, I LOVED it. AWESOME. 

Continue soon. Smile
Thank you so much, dear

This is not an imaginative story, but a true story...this has happened to one of my closest relatives!!! 

@_Akansha_, whats the title of the book?

@Amrita2010, this is a really touching story. esp to know that its true too. its so sad and i hate to see things like this happen.. great writing Clap

drmaha

IF-Dazzler

drmaha

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i got teary literally......Cry

it really hurts whn u got separeted frm ur love widout any solid reason.......

all the best dear......Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top