Page 4 Page 6

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever...A true story (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakforever

IF-Dazzler

shanakforever

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
amrita while im writing here tears r flowing down my eyes cauyse u just wrote sumthig sooo beautiful n true......i have no wrds 2 say wat this little u wrote means 2 me....so so so so so touching n full of love..............its always a saying that love the person who loves u that way u shall b happy all yr life but i disagree cause if i had love that person then only would i have kept him happy............just the way her heart still belongs 2 ranbir but she has made a place fr raj in her heart...........
 truly amazing dearClapClapClapHeartHeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010ruky786

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakforever

amrita while im writing here tears r flowing down my eyes cauyse u just wrote sumthig sooo beautiful n true......i have no wrds 2 say wat this little u wrote means 2 me....so so so so so touching n full of love..............its always a saying that love the person who loves u that way u shall b happy all yr life but i disagree cause if i had love that person then only would i have kept him happy............just the way her heart still belongs 2 ranbir but she has made a place fr raj in her heart...........
 truly amazing dearClapClapClapHeartHeartHeart
Thanks Karishma darling......
For some people life brings a situation for them difficult to face and it part their worlds....
If I were in her place I wouldn't have made the second right choice and may be it was Ranbir who preferred to part....don't know....It's really difficult to move forward with life loving someone who is not your any more.....

ruky786

m4manju

IF-Dazzler

m4manju

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i always knew u r amazing at love stories and have said this time and again but today i think this is one of the best and heart-touching stories i hav ever read....i dont think i will be able to type much as ma eyes are moist ....just have to say "awesome"Clap

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

i always knew u r amazing at love stories and have said this time and again but today i think this is one of the best and heart-touching stories i hav ever read....i dont think i will be able to type much as ma eyes are moist ....just have to say "awesome"Clap
Thanks sweetie and I wrote Ranbir's name just for you....I take your words as a compliment....thanks alot sweetie

m4manju

shivangi783

Goldie

shivangi783

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Just read this!
very emotional!!!
Life can be hard at times, forcing you to take decisions which takes away all the happiness! 

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

Just read this!
very emotional!!!
Life can be hard at times, forcing you to take decisions which takes away all the happiness! 
Yeah, life is like a dream some times....
Still we need to make use of what we have and move forward....

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Really beautifullllllllllllllllllllllll .
Just loveeeeee it.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

-Amrita2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top