Posted: 19 years ago

Guys,

Almost every day we are talking about Armaan or Purab, what happened to jassi ? once she was potrayed as the icon of all middle class girls who inspite of her looks goes ahead in her career. We used to see ads of Jassi where many girls appreciated the guts this girl has what they can learn from her. But nowadays people like purab or armaan, jassi seems to have lost her identity completely. I think Mona Singh will never forgive T & D for this.😡

Tony Singh & Deeya Singh, directors of JJKN

yes she will, she is not in for becoming an icon or has some social agenda, she is in for money and fame . more episodes(even if they are ridiculous) translates into more airtime and more money.

puja

Yeah puja....you said all!

👏

I guess the fame and success of the serial has gone to the heads of the makers of Jassi and are forgetting the actual concept of the story!!!!😕

Gone off track like the donkey i guess some1 will have to direct them to the correct path again!!!!!!!!😆 If it hits them on their face that the viewers are getting fed up...

-Rifhat

also, i think that more girls than guys watch the show, and hotties like purab kind of overshadow jassi, even if she is the main character.
One more thing many people in Delhi are very impressed with the lessons Purab gives to jassi. May be jassi does not follow them but there are many people who try to . So thanks to the person who has written those dialogs for purab.
nicely said samona, dat is so true
I just can't deny on thing aout this show,PURAB OVERSHADOWING THE MAIN LEAD CHARACTERs...........😉.He sure have done tht....