Sensational South

Secrets behind S.P. Charan's new avatar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

S.P. Charan's family and friends are surprised by Charan's new avatar. The actor-produce-singer has lost oodles of weight and looks very fit and extremely comfortable in his new shape. In an exclusive interview to Galatta.com, he reveals his fitness secret. "There is lots of pain and sacrifice involved. I went on a crash diet for three months, refrained from sugar completely and survived on soups and juices. I also hit the gym religiously," he begins.

"I am fat since my school days! I feel good about myself now, its a great feeling. I'm feeling confident, lighter and energetic," he added. The actor is also quite hyped about Va - Quarter Cutting, his forthcoming venture with Shiva and Lekha Washington. "I play the role of Marthandan, a disciplined veterinary doctor in love with Sundarajan's sister and I do everything to impress Sundarajan (Shiva)," he states.

Charan is currently on Cloud Nine as his production venture Aranya Kaandam has been selected for the South Asian International Film Festival in New York.

Secrets behind S.P. Charan's new avatar: Galatta exclusivecredits: galatta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secrets behind S.P. Charan's new avatar" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Wow...I remember him from Annamalai to his lastest Saroja. He looks really slimShocked 

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
OMG, is this Charan?!! Can't believe it!! He looks too goood now!! Big smile

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
damn thats him ? Shocked

he looks soo cute .. cant wait to see him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.