Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

then write it as a prediction and make clear it is one😆 cos veryone is believing it to be n article and ur giving them false hopes😆

Why are you worried😉😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
because I go by evidence and I dont like such things
sweetgal2001 thumbnail

🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail
now whats funny about that? If someone makes a prediction and presents it looking like evidence then i have an objection
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

then write it as a prediction and make clear it is one😆 cos veryone is believing it to be n article and ur giving them false hopes😆

he did not wrote article neither he wrote prediction. he told as per sources. who know may be he hs some sources except articles. so neither u can agree nor u can deny it. its depend on individual, and let everybody decide for themself, believe or not😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eku_1501

i dont think veer is UNSURE...😕😕 it seems as if he is PRETENDING to just show ichcha, tht if she want things in diff way, she shall have it... he is STILL madly in love with her, 1 gentle touch, will get him back to the lovey dovey guy...😳😳

veer has been really patient aall this while for ichcha😕, this may b just a way to feel whts veer's worth...😊

ekta@... love you for understanding Veer so well....so true... whatever the circumstances he will only n only love Ichcha... n she will be the only one in his heart....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
look ji when u make a dramatic statement like that you have to state from where its coming otherwise people get misled.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

not everything happens as per yr liking😆. u dont like veer Ichha together but they r. u dont like Tapu being kicked out, but she is, u dont like a lot of things in this serial, but they r happening😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
SRK ji,

when one of d character's death promo was out weren't u saying it can't be Vansh even when some articles pointed out but that didn't happen and Vansh died
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

not everything happens as per yr liking😆. u dont like veer Ichha together but they r. u dont like Tapu being kicked out, but she is, u dont like a lot of things in this serial, but they r happening😆

kahan ji? veer told ichha that there will forever be a distance between them and even ichha has promised to stay away from Veer😳 Now theres a new girl coming😆 So How are they together?😲
serials mein to hota hi rehta hai...but the biggest thing I wanted I got😳 Veeya's baby. Now I am pretty sure I will get the next thing I want to and if I dont...then I only desire my Tapu's happiness kyunki uski khushi mein to meri khushi hai😊