Fan Fictions

M&G FF: My Loss,His Gain *NEW!: Chp.6, Pg.39*Jul12

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone!🤗

So, I'm back again! Now that my Maaneet FF ~Girls don't count~ has ended (I know, I know you're waiting for the epilogue. It's almost ready, the final touches need to be given and then hopefully it'll be up on Sunday) and my readers are demanding a new FF, I thought of experimenting with this idea that's been bubbling in my head for a while now. It was originally supposed to be a one-shot which never came to be and now it seems to be developing into an FF within my mind. I don't know how welcome this FF is going to be but nevertheless, I'm still keeping a positive mood and going ahead with it.

Basically, the idea for this FF stems from a liking for Abhinav and a soft spot for Dev from before his marriage to Geet. A liking which grew with his charachter and was brutally crushed when he turned into the bad guy😆 and one which is now blossoming again with his repentance for his deeds of the past. Egging me on is also a desire to see Dev rid of Nayantara. Alright, so now that I've created enough suspense, I think I should provide you guys with an insight into the story. This FF shall be centering around revealations and their aftermath and more so, as much on Dev, Myra and Nayantara as Maaneet.

Also, this FF is going to be a short one and a Sundays only FF since I'm not active throughout the week. Those who find this whole idea/concept digestible😆 and wish to follow this FF, let me know. I'll be forming a new PM list for this one so if you wanna be notified, say so.

The plot and charachters, as of now, have been picked from the show but those who know me, are well aware that I take my own liberties to do as I wish with them.😉

Jeni-Jen-Jen, wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🤗
Edited by tes_v1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail

Cast of charachters

Dev Singh Khurana: Living under the burden of his dark past has made life hell for him. A life which comprises of guilty restless days and sleepess nights. Now that he's seen the error of his ways, he wishes to mend them but making matters miserable is his wife, Nayantara Rathod, who's intereference in his life is making repentance difficult for him. Amidst all this mayhem, he finds that his brother's life is being shadowed by his dark past. The brother whom he loves above all...

Myra Singhaniya: In love with her best friend since college, she knows little about his life after his marriage to Nayantara Rathod. But when she returns five years later, the bitter truth leaves her devastated.

Nayantara Rathod: A woman for whom money matters above all. Love and life is too small a price to pay. Being at the top is what's important, not family, not love... Winning is all that matters.

Geet Handa: When her life was raided and rent asunder forcing her to snap ties with her family and friends, justice for herself was her only motive in life. But what happens when justice comes at a price too heavy to pay?

Maan Singh Khurana: Neither the culprit, nor the victim. Yet, in this quest for justice he is the one who truly stands to lose everything...

Index

Edited by tes_v1 - 12 years ago
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add me to ur pm pls...............................
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
add me to ur pm.. sounds good x
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love the concept especially the idea of Dev repenting sounds good can't wait for the first part continue soon please!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
sounds great hun...
please do add me to your pm list...
Razz22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooooo!! add me as well!! would like c how dis goes.... 😊
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tia!

Without a doubt I would like be part of the PM list. You do great justice to side/parallel characters, I know this will be no different. Can't wait for this to start!

PS - Thanks for the birthday wish! The news of this new FF is a great present.
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woooohooooo!! another FF - I was wondering what I was going to do once your other FF finished (greedy me). Please add me to ur pm list. Wudn't want to miss out on this one for sure
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Wonderful Dear.............Very Interesting..............Pla add me to Ur PM List..........