India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for Feb 10

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Meera says that Mihir is lying. She says that Mihir under pressure from his mother is stating against his wife. Mr.Sinha asks her to prove it. She asks for some time. The judge grants her 6 days and the next hearing is scheduled after 6 days. He says that the case cannot be further extended and judgement is reserved for that day, irrespective of whether Meera has managed to get enough evidence for her client or not. And under the circumstances, Thulsi is remanded to custody till the next hearing. Now in black and white, its shown that the marriage vows are all reversed. Thulsi and Mihir walk backwards around the sapthapadi (sacred fire), take out the garlands from each other and so on…..

Thulsi is lead by two female constables. She walks way looking at Mihir. Mihir with tears rolling down his cheeks just hangs his head in shame. The family is too shocked to react. Karan and Nandini speak to Thulsi. Karan says that he does not know how to live without her? Thulsi says they knew this would be the out come. So why cry now? Karan says "You are innocent and Papa…"Thulsi interrupts and says that Mihir stated what he saw. He did nothing wrong. Then she asks Karan to give a message to Mihir "Tell him that I would have preferred to go to jail tomorrow. I would have lived my entire life today. I would have refreshed all my thoughts today" Then she asks Karan to take care of Mihir and walks away.

Karan sort of collapses on to ground in the court premises. He is consoled by nandini. He says that he is useless and could do nothing. Nandini says that he was ready to give up his life.

Baa is worried. She prays a little and calls up Karan. He does not pick up the call and laments that he can't afford to tell Baa anything. He can't live in a place where everybody hates maa. Nandini say that he will have to go back for Baa, especially in Thulsi's absence.

Harsh and Mohini are at Sheena's house ( Mohini's friend). Mohini tells Sheena that Harsh is bankrupt and does not know how to get rid of him. Sheena asks her to hurt Harsh. Mohini says that he is desperately in love and it won't be easy. Sheena asks her to tell the truth to Harsh. Mohini decide it's the best thing to do and approaches Harsh. Savitha barges her way in and says that she has come to take them back. She will ensure that Mohini will be treated with due respect and harsh will get the right share of property. They happily go home.

Mihir is alone at the sea shore. He has some flash backs, cries a little and asks Thulsi to forgive him.

Mohini sees Mihir coming back and suddenly pretends to be doing Pooja. She thinks it's weird that Mihir gives evidence against his wife and suffers from her separation like Devdas. I am happy at all times. So many husbands have come and so many have vanished. I do not feel the happiness when they enter my life or the sorrow when they walk out.

Meera comes in and confronts Mihir. She has heard a lot about Mihir and his love for thulsi. He was equivalent to Ram and yet again he put his Sita through a fire ordeal. Mihir breaks down and makes some emotional statements. He says that he is ready to sacrifice his life for Thulsi but not his principles. He is totally divided between his wife and family. It was after all his marriage anniversary too. Meera places her hand on Mihir's shoulder and withdraws. She gives him some court papers and Mihir walks away. She begins to walk and turns back to look at Mihir (She is bowled over by Mihir)

Mohini asks Savitha and Gayathri what would happen if Mihir stated something else again. Savitha says that once Mihir states something, he would never change it. Gayathri says that Mihir's evidence in court changed the direction of the case. Savitha says Thulsi might either get a life sentence or even be hanged. Mohini says that Meera can go to any extremes, what would happen if she bribed the judge? Savitha says its not possible and Gayathri looks a little worried. Baa hears the entire conversation between Savitha, Mohini and Gayathri and is shocked.

Xenubia Senior Member
Xenubia
Xenubia

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
aWeSome work!Clap
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

awesome updateSmile...i can almost picture mihir-tulsi scenes. it's official meera is losing her senses (her attraction towards mihir is now coming out), mihir is dukhi Devdas, and mohini and savita....i can't even express how much their characters aggravate me! also, does anyone know when the 3 yr leap will be happening?

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

awesome updateSmile...i can almost picture mihir-tulsi scenes. it's official meera is losing her senses (her attraction towards mihir is now coming out), mihir is dukhi Devdas, and mohini and savita....i can't even express how much their characters aggravate me! also, does anyone know when the 3 yr leap will be happening?

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, man i hate savita someone need the shot that fat cow
tam_karanslover Groupbie
tam_karanslover