Sid didn't separate AR, if anything he did opposit

Posted: 13 years ago
E for the opposite ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With all these posts about the new born concern for Sid where people's heart is going out to him I felt like reminding people, since some still feel it was due to Sid, AR were separated.

When Riddhima came back she was single. When Riddhima went to search for Armaan there was love, but she was still single. And when Armaan left that letter for Riddhima THEY WERE REALLY DONE and she was S I N G L E.

Sid married a lonely suicidal girl. He didn't come between anyone. And if he did come between something it was between death and Riddhima. Because that's what Riddhima kept going to over and over again.

Today when Sid is uniting AR it is truly the ultimate sacrifice. It's a bit nice to see that people can some what be unbiased when things go their way. Sid's sacrifice is the ultimate sacrifice of the show. No character has ever given up something more valuable.

But a thing to note, even today AR are not together. Riddhima is not with Armaan and even if she loves him she doesn't wish to be with him. Sid is not between them, just like Sid wasn't between them an year ago.

The saddest truth about Riddhima's character is she deserves to be alone. Just few days ago in the locker room she said " I am picking farz over love" it basically means because of Farz I can't pick love. But even when she doesn't have a farz, she can't pick love. From a negative perspective it can be said she is confused and just likes to play the pathetic victim, she wants to continue her messy connections with both guys. From a positive perspective it is true Riddhima is too involved with both men to be happy with just one. Both are special to her and she feels incomplete without  them. It's sad but true. She can't be faithful to either one. I almost feel sorry for this character.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Well said Fatima..........exactly, Sid din't separate AR.............And even when Armaan returned, he gave Riddhima the chance to choose between Sid and Armaan and she chose Sid......................
superb n fantabulously fantastic .............๐Ÿ˜Š
wat a nice n beautiful post ....u said it all , and i say the way  u analyzed ridhima's character is sooo accurate that i have nothing more to add or to disagree with u at any point ....sid indeed sacrificed here n hopefully his sacrifice will not go vain , he shall be remembered as a pure soul vid the most beautiful heart .....

beautifully said....sid was never between AR....he just gave a ray of light for a broken heart women named riddhima.....
even now he is gone...the stupid women is doing nautanki....god knows when her nautanki ends....

i hate the character riddhima.....
Very nice
Yes Sid never seperated infact he was ready to give up and freed her always
she  backfired him which is the saddest part teaming up with her ex
sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!
Originally posted by amaira

sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

I totally forgot to mention that. I did't undermine Armaan's sacrifice. Armaan definitely sacrificed a lot. But in this triangle when it came to Armaan sacrificing for SR or Sid sacrificing for AR, Sid's sacrifice is definitely worth more.

Don't feel like you have to defend Armaan. Unlike your feeling toward Sid I truly love and always liked Armaan, ( MINUS all the back stabbing and obsession episodes). I just don't want others down play Sid's sacrifice.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
"sid is reuniting AR and is sacrificing his love" thats true but dear armaan also did the same and i think he also tried his best to get SR close bcause he thought its riddhima's happiness but later when he realised tht riddhima still loves him he was not able to stop himself to get his love back and the same goes for sid if riddhima had loved sid, sid would have never ever let her go back to armaan, no matter how hard armaan should have tried to get riddhima back, .....i am completely being honest, hope u'll not take this comment in a negative way

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I totally forgot to mention that. I did't undermine Armaan's sacrifice. Armaan definitely sacrificed a lot. But in this triangle when it came to Armaan sacrificing for SR or Sid sacrificing for AR, Sid's sacrifice is definitely worth more.

Don't feel like you have to defend Armaan. Unlike your feeling toward Sid I truly love and always liked Armaan, ( MINUS all the back stabbing and obsession episodes). I just don't want others down play Sid's sacrifice.

right ok sacrificng ur love when they actually love you back or sacrificng ur wife who has never loved you... errr yea im sure sids sacrifice was worth more. 

and Armaan backstabbing??? if anything Armaans the only straight forward one! hes the only person that says the truth! he's the one who forced Ridhima to tell the truth!!!!!
Edited by amaira - 13 years ago
Fatima Two different sacrifices!

But thank you on emphasising the single bit. ๐Ÿ˜† Armaan left her, out of choice or not he left her and expected her to be where he left her and that came as a huge shock to him when she wasn't. He had to deal with a lot and I guess somewhere through it all he didn't deal with it.

Sid today for me was perfect despite the non sensical episode he done, what I expected him to do with a smile, given Armaan and Riddhima the happiness they deserve according to him even if his heart breaks. He hid his tears and now he can cope with his life and move on as well!