Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
E for the opposite Big smile

With all these posts about the new born concern for Sid where people's heart is going out to him I felt like reminding people, since some still feel it was due to Sid, AR were separated.

When Riddhima came back she was single. When Riddhima went to search for Armaan there was love, but she was still single. And when Armaan left that letter for Riddhima THEY WERE REALLY DONE and she was S I N G L E.

Sid married a lonely suicidal girl. He didn't come between anyone. And if he did come between something it was between death and Riddhima. Because that's what Riddhima kept going to over and over again.

Today when Sid is uniting AR it is truly the ultimate sacrifice. It's a bit nice to see that people can some what be unbiased when things go their way. Sid's sacrifice is the ultimate sacrifice of the show. No character has ever given up something more valuable.

But a thing to note, even today AR are not together. Riddhima is not with Armaan and even if she loves him she doesn't wish to be with him. Sid is not between them, just like Sid wasn't between them an year ago.

The saddest truth about Riddhima's character is she deserves to be alone. Just few days ago in the locker room she said " I am picking farz over love" it basically means because of Farz I can't pick love. But even when she doesn't have a farz, she can't pick love. From a negative perspective it can be said she is confused and just likes to play the pathetic victim, she wants to continue her messy connections with both guys. From a positive perspective it is true Riddhima is too involved with both men to be happy with just one. Both are special to her and she feels incomplete without  them. It's sad but true. She can't be faithful to either one. I almost feel sorry for this character.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10deepaday10juisa.Nitzy..JShuklanomadsoulNida_21Vedika211SATHYA88ekthatigerHeartEmWatsonCess-rapunzel84supercool3ka7eelaJATINTHAKKARNishitaraoRuhani..-kavita-reyaa.Leah1uppaasChristLoverprincess1pavspayyalprejudicedmonty22monarblossom1234-Aliya-nami2811SaaraDONshalibrainychild92shamilfriends_rockpatakhaguddishewolf.shanti05nikita_88-MERRY-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid didn't separate AR, if anything he did opposit" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapWell said Fatima..........exactly, Sid din't separate AR.............And even when Armaan returned, he gave Riddhima the chance to choose between Sid and Armaan and she chose Sid......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10shamil

..Chanakya...

Goldie

..Chanakya...

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
res

Nida_21

Goldie

Nida_21

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
superb n fantabulously fantastic .............Smile
wat a nice n beautiful post ....u said it all , and i say the way  u analyzed ridhima's character is sooo accurate that i have nothing more to add or to disagree with u at any point ....sid indeed sacrificed here n hopefully his sacrifice will not go vain , he shall be remembered as a pure soul vid the most beautiful heart .....

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
beautifully said....sid was never between AR....he just gave a ray of light for a broken heart women named riddhima.....
even now he is gone...the stupid women is doing nautanki....god knows when her nautanki ends....

i hate the character riddhima.....

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Very nice
Yes Sid never seperated infact he was ready to give up and freed her always
she  backfired him which is the saddest part teaming up with her ex

amaira

Goldie

amaira

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chanakya...Swap-ArhiKYPH-AK

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaira

sid is setting his wife free who doesnt love him and that is the "ultimate sacrifice" and when Armaan loved Ridhima more than his own life, he lived breathed dreamt Ridhima, and RIDHIMA LOVED ARMAAN TOO and when he was so close to marrying her after fighting for her with his friends and her family, he gave her up just so she wouldnt have to put up with a mentally ill guy, that was nothing??? im sorry but sid's "sacrifice" comes nowhere near to Armaans sacrifice. just because sid is married to Ridhima, it doesnt make his "sacrifice" any bigger!

I totally forgot to mention that. I did't undermine Armaan's sacrifice. Armaan definitely sacrificed a lot. But in this triangle when it came to Armaan sacrificing for SR or Sid sacrificing for AR, Sid's sacrifice is definitely worth more.

Don't feel like you have to defend Armaan. Unlike your feeling toward Sid I truly love and always liked Armaan, ( MINUS all the back stabbing and obsession episodes). I just don't want others down play Sid's sacrifice.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 October 2010 at 4:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10jasmine_anihSATHYA88pavs-Aliya-nami2811shamilfriends_rocknikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top