Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You know which mood i am in teacher.. i left you pm about my miserable state..because of you..๐Ÿค“..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: archanamanav

You know which mood i am in teacher.. i left you pm about my miserable state..because of you..๐Ÿค“..

I read 1st thing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2morrow will b a brighter day. U r a loyal PRian u know the meaning of patience n housla na?

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I close mah eyes and voted Di,don remember for whom now๐Ÿ˜ณ they give filler episode,we give chillar votes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†shucks,dint see Jay was there in the list๐Ÿ˜•

Jaanu,Akka wat u whippin each other still,u sour creams๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wherez bukka,missin her -sorry,dint get to read all posts,but tis great everybody still contributing with the forum gettin so dull and PR so dumb
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saffy..whats up..me and teacher are best buddies now..she ate my jackfruit sambhar and got sick..๐Ÿ˜Š.and she was so happy that she was laughing like this..๐Ÿคฃ...have u known people like this who are happy to get sick..
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya,she writin like jackass now after the jackfruit sambar,Akka,she doin mirchi on ArMan I see ๐Ÿ˜†
I think u need to feed her everyday now,so she become alien like manav finally and hate Jay๐Ÿ˜†Then saffu-jay jelsa club only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MEEE TOO IM WITH SATISHH, im happy tht he is with manav andd archu.. soo im voting forr him.. he desvervesss thissssssssssss
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Short Update .
------------------------------------------------

* Manav gets another form to be filled by Archana.
Archana is 10000 rupees short in the account and Manav gives the money to her and says that she can return it next week .
Archana goes out but she si not feeling well so she gets dizzy . Manav holds her but he suddenly sees jaywant standing in front .
Jaywant comes to them and asks Archu what happend . Manav tries to explain but Jaywant ignores him.
He puts his arm around Archana  ๐Ÿ˜‰  and takes her to his car ..๐Ÿ‘
Manav is standing there watching  this ...

* Maanv is in the factory when Ajit tells him that Jaywant doesn't come across as a good guy and he doesn't want Archana to marry him. Manav is very worried .

* jaywant takes Archu home . Her Aie Baba are very happy .

* Sulochna tells Archana that jaywant is a great guy and she hopes everything will be Ok with Dharmesh as he too did a lot for archana .

* Rasika is telling Vandita that sh should look for another hosue as Rasika is finding it difficult for Ajit and vandu also sharing such a small place ..
rasiak is angry and calls Vandita bad luck ...Then some woman comes and Rasika gets involved in that and starts asking vandita to help her . Vandita is smiling ...

* Archana gets up and says' I must apologise to Dharmesh right now .

* She goes to Dharmesh's house and asks for apology . Dharmesh says he can never forgive her and that she is not a selfless woman , she is a selfish woman who doesn't care for her family, her manners and has  no tact . All she cares for is her so called Pavitra Rishta .

* manav is all edgy , worried about Archana not feeling well so he calls her .

* When the cell rings .Dharmesh says ' I am sure it is Manav calling and don't let me come between you and your pavitra Rishta '.  Archana disconnects the call ..

* Manav is now even more worried as to why Archu did not take his call....He think maybe Jay doesn't want her to do anything with him ...