Most irritating character of TMKOC

Poll

Who is the most irritating character of TMKOC?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think over a period of time there are many characters in TMKOC who have become irritating. Of course for me Daya has grown to become super irritating. But for time being let's concentrate on irritating characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u forgot sundar KK 😆 he is the baap of all of these guys in irritating ppl.... but from the poll i choose popat... very rarely he makes me laugh... mostly he irritates me with his duniya hila dunga thing! 😡

and happy to see u put aiyer idly there 😆 
kk1974 thumbnail
I agree with you binie. Sunder lal is also irritating. However, I feel that Popat's character has been made to be irritating and so he has been consistent. However, I personally feel that Tapu's character has also become very irritating.
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kk1974

I agree with you binie. Sunder lal is also irritating. However, I feel that Popat's character has been made to be irritating and so he has been consistent. However, I personally feel that Tapu's character has also become very irritating.

i agree kk... when they show tapu solving probs as a hero that really goes over my mind too....  in the actual column tapu is the shetani bachha and here he is shown as hero! 🥱 anyways popat irritates me more then tapu so for me its popat! 😆
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iyerEdited by SAHIL KOHLI - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
sundar....but since he is not there i vote for tappu....he is oversmart, irritating and boring
AbhishekChaurey thumbnail
Nattu kaka is most irritating
if given he will get top position in the list
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Popatlal and Sundar are definitely the most irritating characters for me but I can definitely tolerate irritating characters but I can not tolerate irritating stories in TMKOC. The most irritating story was the valentine celebration and those episodes were so irritating I had actually stopped watching the show at that time. I was extremely angry at the creatives of this show at that time. I found everybody irritating. I could not believe that the creatives of this show who had given such fantastic episodes in the past could come up with this pathetic valentine celebration. 

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunder is very irritating and also popat lal... but overall it all depends on what track they are showing, some of the tracks are very annoying and boring, even Jethalal and daya irrittates if the track is not good, but most lovable character i would say according to me is Bhide
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

sundar....but since he is not there i vote for tappu....he is oversmart, irritating and boring

Gotta agree with u , though I have voted for Popatlal since he is really very irritating many times but Tappu also irritates me sometimes with his over smartness ! I mean among the kids he is the only one who gets brilliant ideas while the rest just follow him clap for him and praise him everytime 🥱, they should show all the kids to be equally smart ! And they should also rename Tappu Sena , it can be Gokuldham ke Dhum Dhadake !! 😛
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago