CID

CID SB Dec 12 - Hand in the Fish Part 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluepink

Originally posted by vat_269

thanks Priya....u right..why only nail polish & not the tattoo...its funny...one more thing i could't understand is being ACP how come Ajat doesn't know about such a huge machine.... LOL

Crydon't say anything about my ajat.

anju its not about anythiong bad about ajat just mentioning that he was not aware so pointing out if it was a blopper

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB Dec 12 - Hand in the Fish Part 1 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

anju its not about anythiong bad about ajat just mentioning that he was not aware so pointing out if it was a blopper

priya! kya yaar! do you think i was serious? LOLLOLwhat happened to our fun fights?

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
arre i know if not would u think i would again tell u about how ajat was made a bakra...poor ajat but it was too much to leave him out of the loop on some millions of dollar machinery LOL

singson

singson

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

This is a repeat epsiode but as we do not have it in the archives I am writing it . I do not know the date it was aired before so writing today's date.

Its the fishing docks and they are showing the fisher folks doing their normal routine of loading , unloading the fishes and selling it. One man asks a fish lady the price of a huge fish. The lady says its Rs 500 after bargaining finally they reach at Rs 450 . The man wants the lady to clean it and cut the fish into pieces. She starts cleaning and she pulls a hand from the fish . The fish lady and the man yell.

In the bureau Dr Pradhan says she cannot make out if its a girl or guy but looking at the skeletal bones of the hand it is of a person who is between 20-25years of age.Also the person died like 2 or 3 days ago. There is a tatto on the hand and Dr Pradhan says its a beautiful tattoo and is not a common picture. Tejali points out that there are 2 lines on one finger meaning this person wore 2 rings.  She says that if they are able to get one ring we can do something. Dr Pradhan says lets check the fish. When they look in the stomach Dr Pradhan says that the fish lady has cleaned the stomach so there is nothing they can search till they get the parts in the meantime they check the mouth. There she finds a fingernail  She tells Ajaatshatru that the hand is of a girl who uses green nail polish.

Back in the Docks Akshay comes there  and he questions the fish lady. He asks her where she gets the fishes from and she says from Bob ( Yay we get to see how bob surfaced) . She tells him that he is alwys collecting money.  Akshay goes over to the place where Bob is standing(he is wearing a dhothi tied up in the fisherfolk way and shirt) and instructing his people ( I think it was the local lang Marathi he was speaking in). When Akshay questions him he tells him that the fresh was not from the sea but it was a fresh water fish from the lake.  Akshay asks him to come along to help ( here is the beginning to the friendship between Bob and Akshay) . Bob is so happy that he is going to help CID and in a flash second he changes his outfit to Pant and shirt surprising Akshay.

Back in the Bureau there is a sketch of the hand that Ajaatshatru and Tejali are examining. Ajaatshatru says this hand is of a modern  glamourous girl as she has a tatto and wears green nail polish ( does non glamorous girls not wear green polishConfused ). He starts writing out points they can get 1. Mordern and Glamorous 2. Interest in Jewellery 3. Interest in Astrology 4. Age  20-25 years . He says what could be her name. Right then Jasmine comes there and says its either REshma ,Damini or Sandhya . Tejali is awed and she asks Jasmine how she knows that so clearly. JAsmine goes no blabbering in Bengali and Ajaatshatru stops her and asks her to tell them in Hindi. Then Jasmine says that she found it from the missing people's list that had 13 people but then there were only 3 people who fit the age of 20-25. Ajaatshatru says thats good job and tells Jasmine& Tejali to go over to the 3 girls house and to find out who wore green nail polish ( i did not realize this was a the best clue. I would think the tatto was).

Akshay and Bob are at the fresh water lake. Bob says that this the place they get the fish from. He tells Akshay his guru  always said hey baburao make sure you eat enough of chicken and fish as you never know when one day you will not get them. Akshay asks Bob who Baburao is to which Bob says i do not know I am Bob.LOLBob asks around from the fish people who runs the operations . They go to the guy and they question him but he says he knows nothing. Akshay tells him that this is a case of a murder and they need to know where the rest of the body is. The guy tells them that his company's reputation will be at stake . Akshay gets angry but Bob calms him down and says he will talk. Bob says when he takes up a case( Bob is too good here he actually overshadows Akshay) people better watch out as he makes sure he gets all the information he is lookin for.

Back in bureau Tejali and Jasmine are back with no luck. They say that the 3 did not live at their homes. Rehsma is from Cimbatore , Damini from Lonovala and Sandhya from some other place I forgot. They say that none of the people they asked knew if they wore green nailpolish and do not recollect having a tatto or 2 rings in their hand. Tejali says they got Rehsma's photo and that she is a student while one works in the call center and the other girl damini is an atlethe. Ajaatshatru sees the photo and gets annpoyed ( I do recollect seeing Ajaatshatru get angry at his people) and says that they had the photo with them and could not pick up the clues. There were some marks on her hand in the photo. Ajaatshatru says that they will soon find out if the hand is of Reshma

At the lake divers are searching and they find a part of the leg. Akshay says that he needs to talk to ACP saab.

In the bureau Ajaatshatru says that the marks are those of someone taking drugs. Jasmine starts rattling away again in Bengali. Right then Akshay calls and says he found pieces and Ajaatshatru tells him to bring it to the forensic lab. In the forensic lab Dr Pradhan says that she can find from inside the flesh of the hand if there is an drug usage.
She cuts a finger and then puts it under teh miscrope and she sees soemthing white but is not able to get a clear clue as to whether the white substance is drugs or not. She tells Ajaatshatru they need to see this under the electron miscrocope. Ajaatshatru says it costs millions and she says that they have it ( 2 things i did not understand how come ajaatshatru does not know abt the machines that is a disconnect as he is in charge and second why did dr pradhan not use it if it was there ) They go to the room where this electron miscroscope is there(its pretty huge machine unlike regular microscope) . Dr Pradhant tells them now they will be able to get the electrons to tell them what chemical is the white powder. She tells them to all wear the glasses as the rays emitted are very powerful. They show some fancy graphics ont he machine doing stuff and finally they get toknow that the drug is SCG which is something that pregnant ladies take.

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top