will tappu go back to veer?

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 i hate this pregnancy track of tappu... is this indicates that tappu is going to veer again? no way...please leave him tappu...till now nobody is able to change her mind..vl tappu's unborn baby is going to change her or she is getng another weapon(her unborn baby) to make veer accepting her...
ofcourse veer's mai  vl accept tappu as she wants grand children.. ohhh..more trouble to icha...betr CV's can  kill icha also if they want to fill uttaran with tappu..
at the time of vansh' death  they said kisi ka  pyaar ki anth aur kisi ka pyaar ki shuruaat....
vl it mean veer and tapsya ka  pyaar??? no way..then wat the hell icha is for..just watching veer and tappu together... i think by the time  icha accepting veer she might get to know abt tappu's pregnancy and as usual....................sacrifice....icha please sacrifice 'uttran'...cannt see u with troubles ........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
i think this time iccha wont sacrifice,but veer will take a decision
nutmeg7 thumbnail
tappu will go back to veer....its upto him to decide whether he wants her or not....but a girl with a child weighs a lot more...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

tappu will go back to veer....its upto him to decide whether he wants her or not....but a girl with a child weighs a lot more...

that is y  i fear veer may accepts tappu with no option left...  i have never seen any show till now whr a person rejects her wife/spouse with pregnancy until and unless he is  a bad guy...
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh yeah tappu is always ready to go to veer but the question should be will veer except tappu or not because this time ichcha will not take any decission so ideally veer should take the dicision but i guess mai will force veer to accept her because she is already very desperate for hearing someone who would call  her ''dhadhi''..

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these CVs always work without using brains.nothing desirable to the audience, i will regret this show if tappu gets veer once again.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payel_roy

oh yeah tappu is always ready to go to veer but the question should be will veer except tappu or not because this time ichcha will not take any decission so ideally veer should take the dicision but i guess mai will force veer to accept her because she is already very desperate for hearing someone who would call  her ''dhadhi''..

isnt it ridiculous....a normal family would never accept tapasya back...cuz of her their son shooted himself...
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she will definately go to veer by using his emotional new weapon, she is shameless.🤬
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes now MAKAU will be taps's strongest weapon