Multifandom video contest 2010 - winners

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OMFGGA;LSKDJF;ADSKJFA; DSJFA;KSLDFJA;DSKLA;SDL

*bows down*

damnnnn girlll...you should be a freaking movie producer! I loved the mysteriousness in that mixx!! and the mix/match scenes were like W O W .. seriously, o m f g ..I wish I was that creative!! I lvoed hwo in the end it was revealed how Kajol killed the men..that was priceless! and good ending o show her that she went into mental institution! lol

---------

@neetz: sorry couldn't participate, but I def. did think of a storyline: DMG (suprise suprise)

so u know Jen could be with ksg and then during the entire bullet fiasco show ksg dying and jen going crazy *like she did in jan* then show sid ocming in her life..and show her crazy moments from thepast month and show sid moment w/ someone hitting him w/ a car..and then we can have jenny's evil tramatized (+tramatized audience) in mental ward ROFL..
Oh wow, so even though I was the first entry I didn't think I'd win anything *ahem* There's so many amazing amazing vidders on IF, I'm sure they were all just busyy otherwise they would've taken part πŸ˜ƒ

@Jhanvi: *mouth drops wide open* you'er kidding meee! have you seen your vids girl? Those are beyond amazing! This was just something I tried outtt 😳 But thank you so much! SUCH a huge compliment coming from you, means so much to me *hugs*

Congratulations Saneela! πŸ˜ƒ We both rock for just making the mixes *hi 5*
omg congrats meena
but this is really sad.. no one participated..
it would have been so cool with more videomix..

but i luvd ur mix meena
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago
OMG, what wonderful entries! Congratulations guys! Well done... 😳
Congratulations to both Saneela and Meera ! Great efforts put by both of you in making the video ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congratulationz Meera..

and congratz saneela..

πŸ‘

saneela n meera...fab job done ppl.........CongratsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
congrats to both winners!

sholly neetz for not participating :(
Originally posted by desigrl05

@neetz: sorry couldn't participate, but I def. did think of a storyline: DMG (suprise suprise)

so u know Jen could be with ksg and then during the entire bullet fiasco show ksg dying and jen going crazy *like she did in jan* then show sid ocming in her life..and show her crazy moments from thepast month and show sid moment w/ someone hitting him w/ a car..and then we can have jenny's evil tramatized (+tramatized audience) in mental ward ROFL..

πŸ˜†

not surprisingly, you didn't have to improvise much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†