Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Hello guys, I'm sure everyone must be a little surprised to read 'winners' in the title, well that's because I recieved just two entries and they're both winners for making the effort. I was defenitely very dissappointed with the cold response but I do realize that the concept might have been too limiting/difficult/stringest for people to vid, so it's okay Smile but I'm very very glad that two people made the effort to try to come with something original! kudos! Clap

Here are the two winners -

Made by: Saneela - (SalluFanNo1)
Songs used - (i) Agar tum mil jao
(ii) Pyaar bhare geet (instrumental)
(iii) Vaada Raha
(iv) Humko tumse pyaar hai
(v) Chaha hai tujhko

Here's your sig!

Made by: Meera (indiandoll89)
Song used - Farewell trance (KANK)

Here's your sig!

You did a fab job guys! be proud of yourselves because you totally deserve it Approve thanks for participating! Big smile

Edited by CZ.. - 12 October 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra_javed91-DazlingAngel--Dimple-Ishan.ramahesh-kavita--Shankar-_xCIOT_Anhdara13khushixburgerchaap-De.De-aish_punkisomersPerfangel5655Jungli Billidesigrl05patakhaguddishininggal2008spiritcrimsonspamalot-Fatima-iTangled_25WrackspurtKinSanjwidaP.Kamaljit.SeanSallufanno1indiandoll89notfadedawayJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Multifandom video contest 2010 - winners" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
MEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OMFGGA;LSKDJF;ADSKJFA; DSJFA;KSLDFJA;DSKLA;SDL

*bows down*

damnnnn girlll...you should be a freaking movie producer! I loved the mysteriousness in that mixx!! and the mix/match scenes were like W O W .. seriously, o m f g ..I wish I was that creative!! I lvoed hwo in the end it was revealed how Kajol killed the men..that was priceless! and good ending o show her that she went into mental institution! lol

---------

@neetz: sorry couldn't participate, but I def. did think of a storyline: DMG (suprise suprise)

so u know Jen could be with ksg and then during the entire bullet fiasco show ksg dying and jen going crazy *like she did in jan* then show sid ocming in her life..and show her crazy moments from thepast month and show sid moment w/ someone hitting him w/ a car..and then we can have jenny's evil tramatized (+tramatized audience) in mental ward ROFL..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-DazlingAngel-U-No-PooPerfangel5655spiritcrimsonwidaindiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Oh wow, so even though I was the first entry I didn't think I'd win anything *ahem* There's so many amazing amazing vidders on IF, I'm sure they were all just busyy otherwise they would've taken part Big smile

@Jhanvi: *mouth drops wide open* you'er kidding meee! have you seen your vids girl? Those are beyond amazing! This was just something I tried outtt Embarrassed But thank you so much! SUCH a huge compliment coming from you, means so much to me *hugs*

Congratulations Saneela! Big smile We both rock for just making the mixes *hi 5*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
omg congrats meena
but this is really sad.. no one participated..
it would have been so cool with more videomix..

but i luvd ur mix meena

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 October 2010 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Pooindiandoll89

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG, what wonderful entries! Congratulations guys! Well done... Embarrassed

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congratulations to both Saneela and Meera ! Great efforts put by both of you in making the video ! ClapClapClap

Sallufanno1indiandoll89

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Congratulationz Meera..

and congratz saneela..

Clap

Sallufanno1indiandoll89

-Fatima-