Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: trupat

well i think she is talking about veer because tapu knows who she wants .... she is not confuse like icha

U keep thinking, waise I knw who her jiju is, its got 2b none of the above...BTW vomiting is not a sign of pregnacy, it can also happen with infective diarrhoeas, besides n number of reasons...,Taps is so lazy, she must be suffering from an impending diarrhoeal illnes🀒..😑...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who is my jiju shivani?😊
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

U keep thinking, waise I knw who her jiju is, its got 2b none of the above...BTW vomiting is not a sign of pregnacy, it can also happen with infective diarrhoeas, besides n number of reasons...,Taps is so lazy, she must be suffering from an impending diarrhoeal illnes🀒..😑...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

again u r right vomiting is a sign of many diff things but in this case its pregnancy ....
shivani9 thumbnail
Kya kare genes hai, kisse ke nahe suntey, Veer is gg to throw some money on his rape ka nishani..bechara aur kya karega and then  he will live happily ever after in his bugalow, with Ichhca and their kids, bed time story over...πŸ‘πŸ˜†.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trupat

again u r right vomiting is a sign of many diff things but in this case its pregnancy ....

Great going Dr Shivani! πŸ˜›

But UNFORTUNATELY Telly World mein to..... Puking = Preggie.😭
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kya kare genes hai, kisse ke nahe suntey, Veer is gg to throw some money on his rape ka nishani..bechara aur kya karega and then  he will live happily ever after in his bugalow, with Ichhca and their kids, bed time story over...πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

nai tapu will not take the money that easily ..... icha's bas***d child will not get everything that easily ...... anwyays its time for me to go so bye
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yahi uss worm ki aukaad hai. Live off Veer's money like a parasite. Waise I would also like to pick "none of the above"

Fairytale ending! Haye tumhare muun mein ghee shakkar! πŸ˜†

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Shivani... good postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes soooo true.. we shud be the ones gagging... how can the creatives be so cruel to Veer Ichcha n the audience..... and they are trying to be nice to that disgusting tapasya....
 and frankly speaking it shud not make any difference to veecha... they shud get married ... if taps does not want to raise her baby then she can give it to them.... I am sure ichcha will do a better job of raising it than taps ....
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@πŸ‘πŸΌ good to hear from veeya fan. this is the rit spirit. crime is a crime, and this principle sd be apply for everyone, either a drunk man or a poisoned minded criminalπŸ˜‰
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I know Tapu is going to use her baby also to get back to B-Haveli