Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back (Page 4)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the fantastic update, Srima.

I'm sooo happy Deepa's back Dancing and I'm ready for tomorrow.. bring it on! Deepa's a true friend and I was ROFL when she asked Lavanya to speak decently .. ithuve indecent naa naalaikku two uncultured ladies varuvaanga and Deepa kku irukku shock of her life , ippadi um ladies iruppaangala? Deepa, you totally ROCKED today .. and your entrance inga puthu members ellaam kondu vanthirukku. Kumaran, itha parthaavathu understand panunga .. we like characters like Deepa, no unnecessary crying and or coward.

Gudgal,  you seem to have another good episode in store .. too lucky. Thumbs Up

I am too looking forward to seeing Deepa in action. Hopefully she would confront that 2 filthy women and put them in their rightful places.Tongue I am sure if Deepa was to say those words to Lav in front of Thulz she would have surely stopped her. Therefore, I wish Deepa will show her verbal skills without Thulz oda presence if she were to come face to face with those 2 pombalai pisasus..!! Big smile

The director is so busy thinking of new ways for ppl like like Val, TA's mum and Padma to ill treat  Thulz to the maximum that he has forgotten to update us abt Deepa's father's condition. I sometimes wonder if this director has anything personal against women? He loves to see Thulz suffering....and us too coz majority of us are women in this thread. Oru vellai he must have been jilted before and now going on a rampage to belittle the women folks throughout the globe..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 October 2010 at 1:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivakuttyponnusrimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Srima..

Deepa .. u locked lavs.. Why don't you please give a bigger appu to that sakkadai vai TA's mom..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaPearl.srimaShemmo

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Sue, let's not forget Deepa , she's a bold / forward thinking character. I read his interview during the early days of Thendral and he mentioned Thendral is a serial about how men look at women (their perspective) and treat them. Yesterday's epsidoe was a great example, becasue the people (not anyone here, mostly Thuls haters) who voiced out for Thulasi to be bold / speak up were shouting Deepa for her courageous act .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaPearl.srimaShemmoVani19

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
So Thamizhan. Now i understand how Kumaran sees the women,especially older woman.Very cheap. In this serial, men are portrayed in a better way than women, most of the male characters are good but weak and most of the female characters are bad but strong.He fails to show us the balance between good&bad people like it is in reality.This is irritating. It is not enough to show us one bold character in the gumbal of Raakshasis!

Welcome Sowmya and Mini to this forum. Hope you will enjoy Smile

Edited by Theiva - 13 October 2010 at 2:59am

mini_00mellisaisrimaPearl.Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the wonderful Update!!Clap

Hehehe...Vel is a smart Villain...He realized Padmas evil plans!!...

Hahaha...Super Deepa....Ur entry made us happy after a long time!!...Supera Lavanya kelvi ketheenga!!..She was speechless!!..She deserve it!!...Even naanum Shubba Akka mathiri Lavanya mela koncham soft-corner vachurinthen but now everything has gone!!..How can tell bad things about Thulasi..She knows Thulasi very well and she was the one who introduced Thulasi to her Brother!!

Thulasi-yoda past life patthi ellam therinju kooda ipdi pesuranga..Cha Cha..I would say Ta mom is better than Lav...Yenna Ta mom dont know much about Thulasi but thinks Padmas words are Kadhavuls WordsAngry...But Lavanya ellam therinjum kooda ipdi pesuranga...Sigh!!AngryAngry

And i agree with you all comments!!.

DEEPA UR THE STARClapThumbs Up

Thulasi-kum koncham, katthu kudu ma how to be bold and sooo!!

Btw..Welcome to this Forum Sowmya and Mini!!...Have fun with us!Tongue

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 October 2010 at 3:03am

TheivaPearl.shubbasrimaVani19

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thank u srima for the updates.. serial paartha effect appadiye irunducchu..

in this tragedy episode final scenes were little bright as deepa came and gave selfish lavanya a big kick by her words....

slowly the director should take this serial more bright like these kinds of scenes.. and deepa should help thulasi and make tamil mom and his family to understand her... lets see wat happens.. as i dont believe this director... ha ha ha ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnusrimaShemmo

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Shammu what makes you think that Lav. knows in & out of Tulasi. She too like TA has met Tulasi just a couple of times.

Dir. Kumaran definitely has some grudge against oldies. See all the villains/villies except Mohan are oldies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

^ Sri maa, Lavs knows about Thuls past and the tortures she has went through cause patti told her Thuls story.

Welcome AnnaJay, Sowmya, Mini to Thendral and India forumsTongue Please join in our daily discussions and have a great time hereTongue

I can see a lot of discussions about Lavs here and I think its official by now I dont like LavsLOL But at times, circumstances plays crucial role in peoples life cause when we are no longer able to change a situation, we will change ourselve. Thats what happened with her, she wanted Thuls to be her anni and tried best but during that time Thuls rejected TA but when TnT fall in love, Lavs had already given up on their love and moved on with Charu and herself got engaged to Nitesh and started to dislike Thuls. She become selfish when she diverted police over to Thuls house and wanted Thuls to sacrifice her love indirectly and being a silent observer of her mothers cruel behavior so basically she changed herself according to the situations which favored her=(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Go to top