Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hi all,

This is mini here.Just joined india forums today.Thendral has been one of my fav serial and I have been enjoying all the bgms all nice cute scenes of t&t.

However,for the past one week,I have been so stressed and worried abt the direction which the serial is heading towards.CryCry

Thulasi has been portrayed as a weak,timid character since ta's mum pushed her out of the hospital.I had been upset that women had been portrayed in a highly negative light as depicted by ta's mom and padma.However with deep's comeback,dir sir has shown that while there are women as timid and quiet like thulasi,there are also women bold and courageous who stand up for their rights like deepa.Deepa's comeback has instilled some confidence in the viewers and hopefully more postitive twists await us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYkuttyponnuTheivaHema_M~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.srimaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
hi mini...hi sowmya
welcome to the forum
have nice time here
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystiamini_00Shemmo

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Mini. Am sure you will have nice time here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00Shemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Actually i had nothing against lavanya's actions until she diverted the police to Thulz place. And she acted like she had absolutely no part to play in how T&T met. And now she bobs her head to every disgusting thing people say about Thulasi, even that she is a murderer.

I get that she has rights to be mad at Thulasi but how did Anandh become a bad person to Lavannya as she allowed her mother to think it was him to introduced Thulasi to TA. Afterall it was because he who let the secret about T&T's love to Lavannya that she was able to cut Thuls off.

Not saying that Thulasi's decision to get married wasn't selfish but so was Lavannya's decisions. The difference is that Thuls never wishes bad things on people who have intentionally or unintentionally hurt her but Lavannya does. Although that goody-two-shoes attitude is really irritating us right now, it is something to be admired as it is rare. Even Deepa is a bit vengeful, remember when she said I hope Vel dies in coma. Anywho, Deepa was right though! LOLLOL

Edited by ranuja12 - 12 October 2010 at 10:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ranu - u are right

I had little bit softcorner on lavanya even after diverting police to thulz.....ok i was thinking she did all these stupid things............even not stopping her mom....i thought she did all these for her family concern and well being..........
but damn she proved it that it was all not for that in yesterday's episode......that too when she badly ill spoke of thulasi.......thats the limit.......i was really happy that deepa identified her motives and gave her left right......
i really feel now for having even a lil bit of soft corner for he, sue chech was always right about her.......

she knows up and down about thulasi and still just believeing all nonsese is all rubbish........and i really hope deepa does not stop even after TA amma's entry.......i would like it to be shared with even TA's friends atleast for the sake of telling what really happened...........
but presence of vel is really confusing.......hope thilaga's presence suppresses vel's activities........hope this really happens...........
Man  when are u going to show us TA........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheiva~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fantastic update, Srima.

I'm sooo happy Deepa's back Dancing and I'm ready for tomorrow.. bring it on! Deepa's a true friend and I was ROFL when she asked Lavanya to speak decently .. ithuve indecent naa naalaikku two uncultured ladies varuvaanga and Deepa kku irukku shock of her life , ippadi um ladies iruppaangala? Deepa, you totally ROCKED today .. and your entrance inga puthu members ellaam kondu vanthirukku. Kumaran, itha parthaavathu understand panunga .. we like characters like Deepa, no unnecessary crying and or coward.

Gudgal,  you seem to have another good episode in store .. too lucky. Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaPearl.srimaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Welcome to Thendral , Sowmya & mini! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima...very well written update and I enjoy your witty remarks all the time.Thumbs Up

Vel realising Padma's tactics is not a surprise...coz it takes a thief to catch a thief....avanoda brain waves tallies with Padma & TA's mum. LOL

I am glad this cute gal Deepa has given Lavanya a good piece of her mind. Lavanya needed that dosage from Deepa to make her realise that how selfish she has been towards T&T. I wonder if she has the brains to think in that line..!!Day Dreaming

She actually blames Thulz  instead of Thamzih for having her engagement broken. She feels that that Thulz shd have listened to her advice by keeping away from Thamizh.  A gold digger like her mum she has forgotten the good qualities in Thulz and above all to maintain her FRIENDSHIP - Lav never wants to give priority for other ppl's feelings except for hers and she feels its the duty of Thulz to do so...Angry

Someone was mentioning that she would love to see TA/T/Lav rekindling their friendship like old times...but personally I do not feel I would want a friendship with someone who is not worthwhile in character to be my buddy again...esp. after knowing his/her true colours. It would never be the same esp. when there is a deep scar.Angry

However, knowing ppl like Thulz and Selvam of (Thirumathi selvam) they would easily forgive and forget -  and ever more eager to accept the apologiies from all those who have made their lives miserable..!!Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.~*Thamizhan*~srimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top