Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the updateSmile!

Got finally a chance to read the update of yday and today. I could not help, but watched the scene of Lavs&Deepa quickly, just to see Deepa questioning that Lavanya...was standing like a statue and could not answer her questionsLOL.Deepa...go ahead with your questions and make moodify TA's mummy's thiruvaiy tomorrow.

Yeyyy...Deepa..vaama vaa! So many were asking for you yday and here you areBig smile.What??? Thulasi has not the arukadhai to be your SIL aa???....idiot LavanyaAngry. Like you Ranu...i wish Nitheesh comes to know about that selfish girl's character. Everyone is meant to meet each other in hospital.Wow...would be nice if TA gets consciousness and asks for Thulasi only...especially that would be a nice nose cut for TA's mother,Lavs, Vel anddddd for CharuLOL....or are we going to be disappointed again?

Edited by Nikila10 - 12 October 2010 at 3:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MTheiva~*Thamizhan*~srimaShemmoNixkieVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hi, I follow thendral and your updates, but dont post much. Felt like posting today. First of all, thanks to all the updaters for your effort-I recently discovered an active tamil forum on india-forums and read the updates of select serials whenever I can. Secondly, coming to today's episode. Lavanya is not at fault here, is she? The only wrong she did was that she sent the police to tulasi's place instead of Charu's when they came looking for TA. From the beginning, she supported tulasi and TA, and even pushed TA towards her. Circumstances or not, Tulasi rejected him at the time, and he agreed to marry Charu. Lav did not go looking for an alliance, and when charu's cousins alliance came, she asked her brother for approval before saying yes. As far as she knows, Charu really loves her brother, fits well with her family, and is her fiance's cousin. She also had no idea that TA-Tulasi had started loving each other. Agreed, TA's mom is bad and should be shut down, but not Lavanya as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong since I only follow sporadically. It always puzzles me how the people who should actually get the dressing down when it comes get away scotfree, and the people who are only involved but havent done anything directly are blamed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXY~*Thamizhan*~shubbasrimaQuelle-Belle

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwary

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Hi, I follow thendral and your updates, but dont post much. Felt like posting today. First of all, thanks to all the updaters for your effort-I recently discovered an active tamil forum on india-forums and read the updates of select serials whenever I can. Secondly, coming to today's episode. Lavanya is not at fault here, is she? The only wrong she did was that she sent the police to tulasi's place instead of Charu's when they came looking for TA. From the beginning, she supported tulasi and TA, and even pushed TA towards her. Circumstances or not, Tulasi rejected him at the time, and he agreed to marry Charu. Lav did not go looking for an alliance, and when charu's cousins alliance came, she asked her brother for approval before saying yes. As far as she knows, Charu really loves her brother, fits well with her family, and is her fiance's cousin. She also had no idea that TA-Tulasi had started loving each other. Agreed, TA's mom is bad and should be shut down, but not Lavanya as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong since I only follow sporadically. It always puzzles me how the people who should actually get the dressing down when it comes get away scotfree, and the people who are only involved but havent done anything directly are blamed.

Is sending the police to Thulasi's house the one mistake Lavanya did.... I agree with you....she was not looking for an alliance, it came on her way. I don't agree with you that she did not know that T&T were deeply in love with each other. Aanandh did convince her to talk to Thulasi and to aks her to leave her brother. If she did believe Anandh's words on everything will be fine if Thulasi leaves Thamizh..then she should have taken his words about T&T's love seriously as well..but she did not..or it was not important for her than Thulasi leaving her brother.

And after last week's epis...no way she can be considered as a nice girl. She was all standing like a statue and watching her mother's violent behaviour towards Thulasi. That girl was just watching when her mother cursed her brother and said he is dead and now in hsp to the worse...not even stopped her mother from slapping Thulasi and pushing her away. She was rather happy that Thulasi was slapped by her mother.

I know...Lavanya's behavior was dicsussed many times here. Felt like writing about her after i saw your post. It was not to argue with you Sowmya. It is only my point of view Embarrassed!

Welcome to Thendral forumBig smile! Have fun discussing Thendral with us!Big smile

Edited by Nikila10 - 12 October 2010 at 4:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkieVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

It's great when anyone vaangi kattufies from Deepa. Deepa is the one charcter who is always true to herself and isn't shy about speaking up. I mean this is the same Deepa who slapped Thuls when she was being an idiot (a.k.a. getting ready to marry Vel). Kudos for showing that last scene, because that was the only part I actually watched!

I hope Deepa squares of against TA's mommy...but TA's mom will probably eat her whole!

Ditto Autumn! Thanks for the update SrimaClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaVani19

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Agree with Nikila- All sympathies for Lavanya are now well and truly buried.  She has shown her true self - no girl has a right to be abused the way TA's mum has abused Thuls.  Lavanya has been a mute spectator while TA's mum was ripping Thuls apart to pieces.  Forget the history here - just on a human to human basis how could TA's mum speak that way to another girl who after all is her DIL.  How could Lavanya just stand there watching and now bad mouthing Thulasi?? Don't forget in many ways TA's mum and her sakkadai vai had a lot to do with TA and Thuls getting married.  She may not like her but Thuls is her son's wife.  Crocodile tears ayutha mattum poradhu - where is the compassion that her son is in the hospital and the least she could have done for Thuls is to let her be.  Avalta poi en vambu iyikkanum??
Thuls, come on about time you developed a backbone.  How much longer are you going to play the helpless victim.  Take some lessons from your friend Deepa - Like Theiva said wish Deepa was the main lead - but hopefully after all this Thuls will stand up for herself.  Wishful thinking maybe??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_Mmini_00~*Thamizhan*~Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Sri maaStar

Even Vel is clever to figure out everyone is after Thuls but not Thuls..she has become spineless lately, I am so feed up with her tears and pleasing others.Sleepy

It was nice to read Deepa is back..way to go girlClap Lavs should feel guilty now, lets see whether Deepa makes her understand which i doubts. I hope Thulasi learn from her friend and fight her own battle, she cant just go around and please poeple..for Gods sake..its your husband, fight for your life, husband and your future ladyAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M~*Thamizhan*~shubbasrimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Sowmya. Ensoy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top