Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shammu what makes you think that Lav. knows in & out of Tulasi. She too like TA has met Tulasi just a couple of times.

Dir. Kumaran definitely has some grudge against oldies. See all the villains/villies except Mohan are oldies
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Sri maa, Lavs knows about Thuls past and the tortures she has went through cause patti told her Thuls story.

Welcome AnnaJay, Sowmya, Mini to Thendral and India forumsπŸ˜› Please join in our daily discussions and have a great time hereπŸ˜›

I can see a lot of discussions about Lavs here and I think its official by now I dont like LavsπŸ˜† But at times, circumstances plays crucial role in peoples life cause when we are no longer able to change a situation, we will change ourselve. Thats what happened with her, she wanted Thuls to be her anni and tried best but during that time Thuls rejected TA but when TnT fall in love, Lavs had already given up on their love and moved on with Charu and herself got engaged to Nitesh and started to dislike Thuls. She become selfish when she diverted police over to Thuls house and wanted Thuls to sacrifice her love indirectly and being a silent observer of her mothers cruel behavior so basically she changed herself according to the situations which favored her=(

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Shammu what makes you think that Lav. knows in & out of Tulasi. She too like TA has met Tulasi just a couple of times.

Dir. Kumaran definitely has some grudge against oldies. See all the villains/villies except Mohan are oldies

Yes, like Meli Akka said Patthi told Lav everything about her past Life, Chitti torture, Father torture in Kovil when Lavanya met Patthi there!!...That what i meant!!...Lav was the first 3rd Person who knows Thulasis Life very well..Even she told everything to Thamil!!

Meli Akka superb analyse about Lavanya!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the lovely update. Me too happy that Deepa gives left and right to Lavs πŸ‘. I agree that she is so selfish. No paavam for her. Deeps you are the πŸ₯³STAR OF THE DAYπŸ₯³.

I wish Deepa gives semma dose to TA's mom for badmouthing Thuls. 😍
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi all,

thanks for the welcomes.I will definitely have a great time here.😊😊

I think that a major twist will happen today because many impt characters will come to the hospital.Thulasi,paati,deepa,ta's mum,puvi,lavanya and vel.Hopefully ta wakes up and saves thulasi from all this crying.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the nice update