Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
deepa back super 👏 deepa super nirayanaalaai podddu vathaicha engalukku ippa ore aaruthal namma deepa thaan super lavanyaavai rompa nallaai keddaa super ""un annanukke thurogam seithava thaane nee"" super pesave mudiyalai
tomorrow enna nadakkumo theriyalai ini konjam nimmathy deepa superaa ellorodum pesuvaal bazaarikku irukku ini lavanyaa eppidi ellaam pesuraal saniyan thanakku anniyaaka vara tulasikku enna erukathai irukku ???😡😡😡😡ippidi pesuraale
nalaikku ellorum varuvaanga hospital kku enna nadakka pokutho vel etho plan poduraan
paravaai illai deepa irukkaal aval ethaavathu seivaal
but bazaari&puvi are going to police
silavelai tulasiyai arrest pannuvaangalo or naalaikku tamil ninaivu varomo
this week promovum illai onnume puriyalai paappom
ore aaruthal deepaathaan👍🏼
Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Hi, I follow thendral and your updates, but dont post much. Felt like posting today. First of all, thanks to all the updaters for your effort-I recently discovered an active tamil forum on india-forums and read the updates of select serials whenever I can. Secondly, coming to today's episode. Lavanya is not at fault here, is she? The only wrong she did was that she sent the police to tulasi's place instead of Charu's when they came looking for TA. From the beginning, she supported tulasi and TA, and even pushed TA towards her. Circumstances or not, Tulasi rejected him at the time, and he agreed to marry Charu. Lav did not go looking for an alliance, and when charu's cousins alliance came, she asked her brother for approval before saying yes. As far as she knows, Charu really loves her brother, fits well with her family, and is her fiance's cousin. She also had no idea that TA-Tulasi had started loving each other. Agreed, TA's mom is bad and should be shut down, but not Lavanya as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong since I only follow sporadically. It always puzzles me how the people who should actually get the dressing down when it comes get away scotfree, and the people who are only involved but havent done anything directly are blamed.

Is sending the police to Thulasi's house the one mistake Lavanya did.... I agree with you....she was not looking for an alliance, it came on her way. I don't agree with you that she did not know that T&T were deeply in love with each other. Aanandh did convince her to talk to Thulasi and to aks her to leave her brother. If she did believe Anandh's words on everything will be fine if Thulasi leaves Thamizh..then she should have taken his words about T&T's love seriously as well..but she did not..or it was not important for her than Thulasi leaving her brother.

And after last week's epis...no way she can be considered as a nice girl. She was all standing like a statue and watching her mother's violent behaviour towards Thulasi. That girl was just watching when her mother cursed her brother and said he is dead and now in hsp to the worse...not even stopped her mother from slapping Thulasi and pushing her away. She was rather happy that Thulasi was slapped by her mother.

I know...Lavanya's behavior was dicsussed many times here. Felt like writing about her after i saw your post. It was not to argue with you Sowmya. It is only my point of view 😳!

Welcome to Thendral forum😃! Have fun discussing Thendral with us!😃

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

It's great when anyone vaangi kattufies from Deepa. Deepa is the one charcter who is always true to herself and isn't shy about speaking up. I mean this is the same Deepa who slapped Thuls when she was being an idiot (a.k.a. getting ready to marry Vel). Kudos for showing that last scene, because that was the only part I actually watched!

I hope Deepa squares of against TA's mommy...but TA's mom will probably eat her whole!

Ditto Autumn! Thanks for the update Srima👏

Agree with Nikila- All sympathies for Lavanya are now well and truly buried.  She has shown her true self - no girl has a right to be abused the way TA's mum has abused Thuls.  Lavanya has been a mute spectator while TA's mum was ripping Thuls apart to pieces.  Forget the history here - just on a human to human basis how could TA's mum speak that way to another girl who after all is her DIL.  How could Lavanya just stand there watching and now bad mouthing Thulasi?? Don't forget in many ways TA's mum and her sakkadai vai had a lot to do with TA and Thuls getting married.  She may not like her but Thuls is her son's wife.  Crocodile tears ayutha mattum poradhu - where is the compassion that her son is in the hospital and the least she could have done for Thuls is to let her be.  Avalta poi en vambu iyikkanum??
Thuls, come on about time you developed a backbone.  How much longer are you going to play the helpless victim.  Take some lessons from your friend Deepa - Like Theiva said wish Deepa was the main lead - but hopefully after all this Thuls will stand up for herself.  Wishful thinking maybe??

Thanks for the update Sri maa⭐️

Even Vel is clever to figure out everyone is after Thuls but not Thuls..she has become spineless lately, I am so feed up with her tears and pleasing others.🥱

It was nice to read Deepa is back..way to go girl👏 Lavs should feel guilty now, lets see whether Deepa makes her understand which i doubts. I hope Thulasi learn from her friend and fight her own battle, she cant just go around and please poeple..for Gods sake..its your husband, fight for your life, husband and your future lady😡

Welcome to the forum Sowmya. Ensoy.
hi all,

This is mini here.Just joined india forums today.Thendral has been one of my fav serial and I have been enjoying all the bgms all nice cute scenes of t&t.

However,for the past one week,I have been so stressed and worried abt the direction which the serial is heading towards.😭😭

Thulasi has been portrayed as a weak,timid character since ta's mum pushed her out of the hospital.I had been upset that women had been portrayed in a highly negative light as depicted by ta's mom and padma.However with deep's comeback,dir sir has shown that while there are women as timid and quiet like thulasi,there are also women bold and courageous who stand up for their rights like deepa.Deepa's comeback has instilled some confidence in the viewers and hopefully more postitive twists await us.
hi mini...hi sowmya
welcome to the forum
have nice time here
😊
Welcome to the forum Mini. Am sure you will have nice time here.
Actually i had nothing against lavanya's actions until she diverted the police to Thulz place. And she acted like she had absolutely no part to play in how T&T met. And now she bobs her head to every disgusting thing people say about Thulasi, even that she is a murderer.

I get that she has rights to be mad at Thulasi but how did Anandh become a bad person to Lavannya as she allowed her mother to think it was him to introduced Thulasi to TA. Afterall it was because he who let the secret about T&T's love to Lavannya that she was able to cut Thuls off.

Not saying that Thulasi's decision to get married wasn't selfish but so was Lavannya's decisions. The difference is that Thuls never wishes bad things on people who have intentionally or unintentionally hurt her but Lavannya does. Although that goody-two-shoes attitude is really irritating us right now, it is something to be admired as it is rare. Even Deepa is a bit vengeful, remember when she said I hope Vel dies in coma. Anywho, Deepa was right though! 😆😆
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago