Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
What is the main reason to bring that girl in the house and what is the story behind that which their guru was saying?????..........hope of reply......Smile

Edited by nirma1 - 10 December 2010 at 3:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMHPKNK Help Desk: Ask Here! (Page 4)" in Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hi Nirma that's the top secret. for that you will have 2 wait..... keep watching..........

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Nitya you can catch this show on YT. Pesi 11 this show is from Monday to Thursday at 10.30 p.m.

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me what happened after Tashi trying to open the secret door with the key but gets beat on the head ?

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
where is d update of 3 feb?

MgSrPhAaSkArSj

MgSrPhAaSkArSj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i havn't seen te show buh i want to watch since 1 of ma frnds told me its a kind of mystry, horror story and not the sas-bahu type serials. wat is it about and can u tell me aoub it till today's episode cz i can't watch form the start

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.