Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Janvi, Karan, Krunal and Maheshji in fact every body is v.good. perfect casting.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMHPKNK Help Desk: Ask Here! (Page 2)" in Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
just for your information Janvi has done CHHOONA HAI AASMAN  in lead as Sameera Singh...................

HelloHunnyBunny

Goldie

HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
can someone tell me the timings of this show.....i saw it coming at 10:30pm IST...this time is not that suitable for me......when are the repeats showed ?

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinyTV...SUKI

can someone tell me the timings of this show.....i saw it coming at 10:30pm IST...this time is not that suitable for me......when are the repeats showed ?

dunno about the repeat, but why don't u catch it online... then u can watch it whenever u want Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunny

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged

repeat timing of the show is 12.30 afternoon and 2.00 and 8.00 p.m.

superclub9

Groupbie

superclub9

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
tiny TV...SUKI 
have you tried the timings I have posted suitable to you, is it ok............ 

dwsc

Goldie

dwsc

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
This is the info that I have regarding ur question:

"Instead of just ranking the shows on the number of hits the show gets on our website, there are a lot more parameters that we are using to most accurately arrive on our Chaska Meter rankings.  From the amount of media coverage a show receieves to the number of hits the show gets on google, we are trying to get a 360 degree view of the telelvision show and its popularity.  Furthermore, we are also placing a lot of emphasis on the number of unique visits a show receieves on our site as well as tying into fans and hits on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook (will be adding Orkut soon).  Lastly, our Members have a huge part to play in the Chaska Meter rankings as they will be rating their favorite shows on the scale of 1- 5 (where 5 is best and 1 is BAD) based on the story line (or that days episode)."

and as far as I know, most people aren't even aware of the existence of the show even at IF!! More members need to come n hit the 5th one and discuss more 'bout the show...
siggies help in spreading 'awarness' about a show too on IF.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.