TMHPKNK Help Desk: Ask Here! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
can someone tell me the timings of this show.....i saw it coming at 10:30pm IST...this time is not that suitable for me......when are the repeats showed ?
Originally posted by tinyTV...SUKI

can someone tell me the timings of this show.....i saw it coming at 10:30pm IST...this time is not that suitable for me......when are the repeats showed ?

dunno about the repeat, but why don't u catch it online... then u can watch it whenever u want 😊

repeat timing of the show is 12.30 afternoon and 2.00 and 8.00 p.m.

tiny TV...SUKI 
have you tried the timings I have posted suitable to you, is it ok............ 
This is the info that I have regarding ur question:

"Instead of just ranking the shows on the number of hits the show gets on our website, there are a lot more parameters that we are using to most accurately arrive on our Chaska Meter rankings.  From the amount of media coverage a show receieves to the number of hits the show gets on google, we are trying to get a 360 degree view of the telelvision show and its popularity.  Furthermore, we are also placing a lot of emphasis on the number of unique visits a show receieves on our site as well as tying into fans and hits on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook (will be adding Orkut soon).  Lastly, our Members have a huge part to play in the Chaska Meter rankings as they will be rating their favorite shows on the scale of 1- 5 (where 5 is best and 1 is BAD) based on the story line (or that days episode)."

and as far as I know, most people aren't even aware of the existence of the show even at IF!! More members need to come n hit the 5th one and discuss more 'bout the show...
siggies help in spreading 'awarness' about a show too on IF.
uhh, how long has it been since the show started? I'm wondering whether I should catch-up on YT or just read the updates?
^^not too long, maybe a month ?
can anyone please give me the mp3 link of the background song which is played in bacground (Piano version of tera mujhse hai pahle ka nata koi)?
i like this tune v.much
^^provide the date of when it was played and ican get it