Uttaran

Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 61

Page 1 Page 60
Page   of 61

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by nutmeg7

where is it written in this article that veer will get back to tapasya....somewhere down the line, even you are predicting...LOLLOL

But I never said thatLOL I said its the most likely thing atm considering this new articleSmile and I base all of my predictions on evidenceSmile
knock knock----even there is some remote base...even you are predicting!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 61)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

where is it written in this article that veer will get back to tapasya....somewhere down the line, even you are predicting...LOLLOL

But I never said thatLOL I said its the most likely thing atm considering this new articleSmile and I base all of my predictions on evidenceSmile
knock knock----even there is some remote base...even you are predicting!!!LOLLOLLOL

Well Im not predicting on the future track as I am not 100% or even 90% on whats gonna be the outcome I only know that Tapu is pregnant and Jogi is taking her home and as for my source info I am not even ready to believe that until I see some proof

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!!!

tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
this is the ray of sunshine now. Sargam

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

and my prediction on the basis of facts tht all this Jogi bringing back Tapu to insure Veer Ichha marriage. as from Yesterday episode its clear tht Veer Ichha marriage is planned. now where this article fit????. if Tapu will be on Jogi house, only thn Jogi can stop her doing any antics to spoil this marriage. he can take care of the child. as we know Jogi, he will never allow Tapu once again to spoil the marriage of Veer Ichha.

tiny15

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Theres no rule that along with a baby the mother has to be accepted. and many serials show that the child lives with the dad and the mother who is the vamp is happily plotting away revenge.

or else they will say to her u go along with ur boriya bistar (bachha). we will get more ghar ka chiraags from our ladli bahu Ichha. Mai will tell taps...hamari kismat ab itni phuti hui nahi hai ke hum hamare bete ke khooni se kuch bhi accept kare.

tiny15

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

jogi and taps relation gg to become more lovable

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

jogi and taps relation gg to become more lovable

Well thats fantasticSmile And yes there is a new promo out about him taking her homeSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top