Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 60)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by rashi85

Tapu as suual will useeeeeeeee her babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

if she doesnt give 1 dialogue also 2 ichcha in that same old fashion of ehrs ill agree she has changed!!!!!!!

she hates ichha more now and I expected that. I did say that this sanyaas would only deepen her feeling of hatred towards ichha. Jogi doesnt know the right way to cure his daughter.

whn she loved her????????? nothing can change her hatred towards Ichha, if it was not changed whn Ichha forgiven her for her murder attempt. so it was so deepen already tht there is no any chanceAngry. as concern to the Jogi, first time i may be agree with u. he dosnt know ow to cure her, otherwise he wd not hv bring her back from hostel and now he sd not hv think her to bring backLOL

No jiSmile He still doesnt understand that her problem is her hatred for Ichha and that is what has propelled each action of hers from the dhoka shadi to the poisoning of Vansh. Now either he has to find some way to end that hatred for example a psychiatrist or he has to understand that hatred and find some alternate solution for it. I wont even be surprised if when Tapu finds out she is pregnant she will think its another win against Ichha. Because Jogi instead of sending her to a hostel should have taken her for counselling

u mean pagalkhana is only place for herROFLROFL

no. She believes that ichha has snatched her parents love from her. She needs to be cured of this illusion and its jogi's duty to cure it because its due to him all this has happened and its high time he acknowledged it.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged

if she doesnt give 1 dialogue also 2 ichcha in that same old fashion of ehrs ill agree she has changed!!!!!!!

she hates ichha more now and I expected that. I did say that this sanyaas would only deepen her feeling of hatred towards ichha. Jogi doesnt know the right way to cure his daughter.

whn she loved her????????? nothing can change her hatred towards Ichha, if it was not changed whn Ichha forgiven her for her murder attempt. so it was so deepen already tht there is no any chanceAngry. as concern to the Jogi, first time i may be agree with u. he dosnt know ow to cure her, otherwise he wd not hv bring her back from hostel and now he sd not hv think her to bring backLOL

No jiSmile He still doesnt understand that her problem is her hatred for Ichha and that is what has propelled each action of hers from the dhoka shadi to the poisoning of Vansh. Now either he has to find some way to end that hatred for example a psychiatrist or he has to understand that hatred and find some alternate solution for it. I wont even be surprised if when Tapu finds out she is pregnant she will think its another win against Ichha. Because Jogi instead of sending her to a hostel should have taken her for counselling

no. She believes that ichha has snatched her parents love from her. She needs to be cured of this illusion and its jogi's duty to cure it because its due to him all this has happened and its high time he acknowledged it.

as i hv seen Jogi hd tried a lot of time to convince it, but its incurable nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

as i hv seen Jogi hd tried a lot of time to convince it, but its incurable nowLOL

really? when?Shocked did he even acknowledge the real problem ever?Shocked
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged

from veeya and Nandmi chemistry , consumation scenes, if u will find time thn try to watch other episode too. thn u will understandLOL ofcourse if u will try to understand.

Edited by ankit111 - 16 October 2010 at 3:43am

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

from veeya and Nandmi chemistry , consumation scenes, if u will find time thn try to watch other episode too. thn u will understandLOL ofcourse if u will try to understand.

As far as I know he sent tapu on sanyaas so she would get understanding of the importance of money and relationships....but he never understood that her actual problem lay with ichha
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I think this is more reliable than anyone's predictionsLOL
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
where is it written in this article that veer will get back to tapasya....somewhere down the line, even you are predicting...LOLLOL

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

where is it written in this article that veer will get back to tapasya....somewhere down the line, even you are predicting...LOLLOL

But I never said thatLOL I said its the most likely thing atm considering this new articleSmile and I base all of my predictions on evidenceSmile

Go to top