Uttaran

Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 61

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

boring dreams???  u r not new to the forum as other people r saying ..... but how nice of u to read those boring dreams ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by shyams

SRK ji TC articles r not allowed on IF so remove it and not all of their articles have come true.

Also don't count eggs b4 they hatch

Shyam jiii she is counting eggs for few month????? i hd told bachha paida hone se pahle celeberation karna apsaun hota hai. dekhna kahin miscarriage wali bat sahi na ho jayeWink soch lijiye SRK jiii

haaan pucca yahe hone waala hai..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfast traktiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

I just wanted to know out of curiosity from any member is it fun to know what is planned for the future episodes???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fast traknutmeg7anu rulztiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I just wanted to know out of curiosity from any member is it fun to know what is planned for the future episodes???

Well ji I am someone not exceedingly fond of surprisesSmile I like to know about the future track well in advance so then I can get over any disappointments fasterBig smile

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Ji, It is not necessarily fun to know it, but its fun to guess it, i think..TongueLOLLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfast traktiny15

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfast traknutmeg7anu rulztiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Dancing

ur dancing so much after pucca miscarriage wali baath...ShockedShocked...waise its good to c u dance abt  it..Wink.ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shivani109 - 12 October 2010 at 8:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevfast trakanu rulztiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top