Uttaran

Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 61

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by trupat

see now u r getting it ..... welcome to tapu and veer's love story

Oh tanya u r great dearEmbarrassed Ab from this article I am 100% Veer and Ichha wont be marryingEmbarrassed To then?Embarrassed What do you think? Pehle Aryan ya Sargam aayegi? Phir Sumaya bhi aayegi as our lovely Sonia ji desiresEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed haiiiii!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i vote for aryan .... who knows if sargam decides to come with aryan ..... twins .... but sumaya i dont like that name much maybe i m not pronouncing right but personally i was going for janvi .....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

so this also means no marriage for veer and icha???? now icha can sing .... wah wah ramji badhai ho badhai dever devarnai ko badhai ho bdhai aap ki krupa se subh gadi aayi tapu hamri bane gai mami

Oh Tanya dear you really are pricelessEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wah Wah Ramji jodi kya banai....jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai.....aa rahe hai humare chote Veeya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Kaun hoga...Aryan ya SargamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love the cvsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I must admit they had scared me but they chose the perfect timingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

see now u r getting it ..... welcome to tapu and veer's love story

Oh tanya u r great dearEmbarrassed Ab from this article I am 100% Veer and Ichha wont be marryingEmbarrassed To then?Embarrassed What do you think? Pehle Aryan ya Sargam aayegi? Phir Sumaya bhi aayegi as our lovely Sonia ji desiresEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed haiiiii!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i vote for aryan .... who knows if sargam decides to come with aryan ..... twins .... but sumaya i dont like that name much maybe i m not pronouncing right but personally i was going for janvi .....

Sonia ji chose SumayaSmile I love Sargam and SaritaEmbarrassed Aryan I love the most out of girl's names. Im actually not wanting twins cos then there will be some splitting drama which i dont wantSmile veeya baby!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing I am gonna try find some new names on thursday night! This calls for a double celebration!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged

so this also means no marriage for veer and icha???? now icha can sing .... wah wah ramji badhai ho badhai dever devarnai ko badhai ho bdhai aap ki krupa se subh gadi aayi tapu hamri bane gai mami

Wah Wah Ramji jodi kya banai....jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai.....aa rahe hai humare chote Veeya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Kaun hoga...Aryan ya SargamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love the cvsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I must admit they had scared me but they chose the perfect timingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well for me the best thing about this is that its jogi who is taking her home .... i want to see how he tells her chalo beta aab gar chale

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
She will have a miscarriage..dont worry...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcjs369ankit111fast trakanu rulztiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Wah Wah Ramji jodi kya banai....jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai.....aa rahe hai humare chote Veeya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Kaun hoga...Aryan ya SargamEmbarrassed I love the cvsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I must admit they had scared me but they chose the perfect timingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well for me the best thing about this is that its jogi who is taking her home .... i want to see how he tells her chalo beta aab gar chale

I hope finally we get some father daughter bondingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed This really calls for a party what sayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thursday night!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed We will be getting Nandmi scenes on SBS this week too!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

She will have a miscarriage..dont worry...ROFL

tauba tauba ji shubh shubh boloEmbarrassed

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged