Uttaran

   

Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 3 Page 61

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

If Jogi taking her back to isme Tapu ne kaun Tir mar liya???? ab Jogi ko uski halat par taras aa gaya hoga. isme Tapu ka kaun sa greatness hai. jis din wo sidhar jaye and Veer will accept her (as u dreaminf) thn ofcourse a party time for veeya fan. but abhi picture baki hai dostLOLLOL



Ab isme kya haiLOL Like it said Tapu's pregnancy news will spread - matlab no Veer and Ichha marriageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed What more could we have wanted than confirmation of Tapu's pregnancy and that too we never expected that jogi would take Tapu back like that. Now she wont have to barge in on the shaadi day like we were predictingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010

Posts: 7592

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by ankit111

If Jogi taking her back to isme Tapu ne kaun Tir mar liya???? ab Jogi ko uski halat par taras aa gaya hoga. isme Tapu ka kaun sa greatness hai. jis din wo sidhar jaye and Veer will accept her (as u dreaminf) thn ofcourse a party time for veeya fan. but abhi picture baki hai dostLOLLOL



Ab isme kya haiLOL Like it said Tapu's pregnancy news will spread - matlab no Veer and Ichha marriageEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed What more could we have wanted than confirmation of Tapu's pregnancy and that too we never expected that jogi would take Tapu back like that. Now she wont have to barge in on the shaadi day like we were predictingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

enjoy party. dekhna kahin jor ka jhatka jor se na lag jaye. kyunki serial me itna sidha kuchh bhi nahin hotaLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmkdeepaadivy609anu rulztiny15

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Joined: 03 May 2006

Posts: 3701

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

ankit u r right .... i agree with u .... pic baki hai abhi .... abhi to veer will find out that tapu is carrying his child .... then again he will feel that he needs to be a good father and then he will have no choice but to accept tapu ..... but even then picture to phir bhi baki hi rahe gi kyoki dusri baby to aaye gi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Joined: 25 July 2005

Posts: 27692

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thts reali bad man, i dnt want taps pregnancy track to start b4 veecha reunite... man whenever we think veecha r abt to reunite sum1 has 2 cum between thm...
 
its meant 2 b veecha becos veer has never loved taps n neva will

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmkdeepaatiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
haiiii bhagvan tussi great ho ji! ab apni kripa banai rakhna meri exams ke liye bhi pleaseEmbarrassed

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010

Posts: 7592

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

ankit u r right .... i agree with u .... pic baki hai abhi .... abhi to veer will find out that tapu is carrying his child .... then again he will feel that he needs to be a good father and then he will have no choice but to accept tapu ..... but even then picture to phir bhi baki hi rahe gi kyoki dusri baby to aaye gi


ofcourse atleast one legal, normal, wanted, lovable child veer deserve from his love ladyLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtiny15

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Joined: 03 May 2006

Posts: 3701

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged

see now u r getting it ..... welcome to tapu and veer's love story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

see now u r getting it ..... welcome to tapu and veer's love story



Oh tanya u r great dearEmbarrassed Ab from this article I am 100% Veer and Ichha wont be marryingEmbarrassed To then?Embarrassed What do you think? Pehle Aryan ya Sargam aayegi? Phir Sumaya bhi aayegi as our lovely Sonia ji desiresEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed haiiiii!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
chit bhi tapu ki and patt bhi tapu ki:Mod's note PG3

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shonuu 57 4938 18 March 2011 at 3:28pm
By Kruthika.N
Tapu and Nani (TapNi) Plotting & scheming club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

shyams 441 15239 19 January 2011 at 6:40am
By nutmeg7
TAPU-HEMA MALINI TO THENGA MALINI

2

arunima_LUIT 14 1454 25 August 2010 at 3:10pm
By -AquaMermaiden-
Jogi slaps Tappu

2 3 4 5 6 7

fast trak 49 4696 25 August 2010 at 5:40am
By npk21
Arguing with Tapu is useless abhay119 3 746 25 August 2010 at 3:03am
By abhay119

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.