Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
articles ji😊 and didnt his dialogues in yesterdays epi make that clear?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago

Tapu as suual will useeeeeeeee her babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

if she doesnt give 1 dialogue also 2 ichcha in that same old fashion of ehrs ill agree she has changed!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rashi85

Tapu as suual will useeeeeeeee her babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

if she doesnt give 1 dialogue also 2 ichcha in that same old fashion of ehrs ill agree she has changed!!!!!!!

she hates ichha more now and I expected that. I did say that this sanyaas would only deepen her feeling of hatred towards ichha. Jogi doesnt know the right way to cure his daughter.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

she hates ichha more now and I expected that. I did say that this sanyaas would only deepen her feeling of hatred towards ichha. Jogi doesnt know the right way to cure his daughter.

whn she loved her????????? nothing can change her hatred towards Ichha, if it was not changed whn Ichha forgiven her for her murder attempt. so it was so deepen already tht there is no any chance😡. as concern to the Jogi, first time i may be agree with u. he dosnt know ow to cure her, otherwise he wd not hv bring her back from hostel and now he sd not hv think her to bring back😆
Originally posted by ankit111

whn she loved her????????? nothing can change her hatred towards Ichha, if it was not changed whn Ichha forgiven her for her murder attempt. so it was so deepen already tht there is no any chance😡. as concern to the Jogi, first time i may be agree with u. he dosnt know ow to cure her, otherwise he wd not hv bring her back from hostel and now he sd not hv think her to bring back😆

No ji😊 He still doesnt understand that her problem is her hatred for Ichha and that is what has propelled each action of hers from the dhoka shadi to the poisoning of Vansh. Now either he has to find some way to end that hatred for example a psychiatrist or he has to understand that hatred and find some alternate solution for it. I wont even be surprised if when Tapu finds out she is pregnant she will think its another win against Ichha. Because Jogi instead of sending her to a hostel should have taken her for counselling

No ji😊 He still doesnt understand that her problem is her hatred for Ichha and that is what has propelled each action of hers from the dhoka shadi to the poisoning of Vansh. Now either he has to find some way to end that hatred for example a psychiatrist or he has to understand that hatred and find some alternate solution for it. I wont even be surprised if when Tapu finds out she is pregnant she will think its another win against Ichha. Because Jogi instead of sending her to a hostel should have taken her for counselling

u mean pagalkhana is only place for her🤣🤣

u mean pagalkhana is only place for her🤣🤣

no. She believes that ichha has snatched her parents love from her. She needs to be cured of this illusion and its jogi's duty to cure it because its due to him all this has happened and its high time he acknowledged it.

no. She believes that ichha has snatched her parents love from her. She needs to be cured of this illusion and its jogi's duty to cure it because its due to him all this has happened and its high time he acknowledged it.

as i hv seen Jogi hd tried a lot of time to convince it, but its incurable now😆

as i hv seen Jogi hd tried a lot of time to convince it, but its incurable now😆

really? when?😲 did he even acknowledge the real problem ever?😲

really? when?😲 did he even acknowledge the real problem ever?😲

from veeya and Nandmi chemistry , consumation scenes, if u will find time thn try to watch other episode too. thn u will understand😆 ofcourse if u will try to understand.
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago