Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Jogi takes Tapasya back home!

Tapasya has 'paid' enough in Uttaran for her bad deeds or so do the producers feel as now Jogi Thakur will decide to take her back home.

As per our source, "Jogi will see Tapasya and he will follow her to the chawl. But, as Tapasya has lost her job and is unable to pay the rent of her house, Jyoti will ask her to leave the place. It is then when Jogi Thakur will come there and take her back home."

On the other hand, the source continues, "Pushkar and Masoom's truth will be out in front of everyone and they will be asked to get out of the house. Veer will finally agree to get married once again fulfilling his mother's wish. But, soon news of Tapasya's pregnancy will spread out."

Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 October 2010 at 7:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraER_ER_YArachnadhodi713Vancouveriteriya2486sinipillaibmm1985rgattuAbhiAniAurora.deepika_fun--Megz--hima_123xavivillamitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi takes Tapu back home: Tapu pregnant: Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaay finally jogi is acting like a father

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riya2486sanayahPrincessFiSweet_WatersMaano_billichullbulliSRKLuvr

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
omg.how did i miss tapu pregnant wala part.Ouch
i am sooooooooooooo happy finaly we'll get to see the much awaited trackBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya2486sanayahSRKLuvr

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

so this also means no marriage for veer and icha???? now icha can sing .... wah wah ramji badhai ho badhai dever devarnai ko badhai ho bdhai aap ki krupa se subh gadi aayi tapu hamri bane gai mami

Edited by trupat - 12 October 2010 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumilrl fanDelcySRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

omg.how did i miss tapu pregnant wala part.Ouch
i am sooooooooooooo happy finaly we'll get to see the much awaited trackBig smile

im jumping im dancing im skipping and I am feeling like the happiest thing alive!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

riya2486sanayahAurora.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

so this also means no marriage for veer and icha????

YES!!! and that is the most awesome thing!!!!!!!! Oh i love u cvs I love love love u!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA GET OUR VEEYA BACK!!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing omg I cannot even begin to express my joy!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

riya2486sanayahAurora.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
my dear u have made me sooo deliriously happy u cannot even imagine. I studied today with a somewhat agitated mind but no! Now in the morning not only will I wake up from a good sleeep with awesome Veeya dreams but I will be able to study with full concentration because my mind no longer has any chintaDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayah

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
If Jogi taking her back to isme Tapu ne kaun Tir mar liya???? ab Jogi ko uski halat par taras aa gaya hoga. isme Tapu ka kaun sa greatness hai. jis din wo sidhar jaye and Veer will accept her (as u dreaminf) thn ofcourse a party time for veeya fan. but abhi picture baki hai dostLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysudhafan91riya2486radashruchira23sanjaykedarimkdeepaadivy609veil_of_rosescjs369anu rulzshivani9tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top