Fan Fictions

Coffee house:Rajeev Aamna FF climax (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Coffee house Part 11

Soniya becomes upset.Manav falls asleep.

Manav ans Soniya meet.
S:Manav..do you remember how you behaved last night?
M:I'm sorry..i don't remember anything.
S:You were calling Gunjan.
He is shocked.
S:Now it's proved that there is Gunjan in your mind.
M:No.You are misunderstanding me.You think i'm cheating you?
S:No.But you yourself don't know that Gunjan has a special place in your heart.You love Gunjan.But you don't know that.
M:No.
S:Try to understand.If you marry me keeping Gunjan in your unconscious mind it will have negative effects in our married life.It should'nt happen.So we should not get married.
M:Please don't say like that Soniya.I need you.We will get married soon.
S:Let us wait for some more time.Some more months.If you are not able to forget Gunjan we shou;d break up.

Present..
Manav:I could'nt forget you Gunjan.Every moment reminded me of you.I realized that you are my true love,not Soniya.I did a big mistake by divorcing you.
Gunjan:Soniya?
M:She married Swayam.
She is shocked:How could she marry that devil?
M:Soniya decided to give him one more chance.She dated him after breaking up with me.She realized that Swayam is a changed man.I took a long time to come back to you.I was hesitant to come back to you as you said that you love someone else.But i could'nt control myself for long.So i'm back.Gunjan..let me ask you something.Who is the man you love?
G:Manav..look at my eyes.You will get the answer.
He looks at her eyes deeply.
He sees love for him in her eyes,yet he is confused.
He sings:Mujko ye zindagi lagti hai ajnabi...{Sailaab}.
She also sings along with him.
M:I'm scared.I can't think of losing you.
G:You did'nt say what you see in my eyes.
M:I'n tensed to say that.Because i don't know whether it's my misunderstanding.
G:You tell me..
Slowly he says:I feel that he is none other than me.Am i right Gunjan?
He is very depressed.
Gunjan's eyes are full of tears:Atleast now you realized how much i love you.I have been loving you since day one...it was love at first sight.
Manav is surprised and relieved:I'm so happy when i heard that you also love me. G:When a man comes to marry an orphan like me how can i not love him?I found an angel in you.
Manav's eyes are also wet:I'm not an Angel.I could only wound your heart.You are the real Angel.The Angel sent by God for me.But i promise Gunjan...i will never let you cry in future.I will always make you happy.
Gunjan holds his arms and weeps.He also becomes emotional.

Manav and Gunjan get married in the register office.
Gunjan calls Devyani:I got married to Manav.
D:Really?What a surprise.But why did'nt you invite us?That's too bad.
G:We just rushed to the register office and got married.That's all.It was a quick decision.I tried calling Chandni many times.But her mobile is always switched off.
D:Even i'm not getting her.
G:I miss our meetings in the coffee house.
D:Me too.You should give us a small party in your cOffee house.
G:Sure.

Night...
Gunjan seems to be nervous as she is going to face the real first night.
Manav goes near her:You are a bride.But not in the bridal dress.Once you were in the bridal costume.But that night was meaningless.But though you are not dressed like a bride this night is not meaningless.
She blushes.
M:Though you have worn a simple black salwar kameez you look very pretty.It looks really good on you.
She smiles.
Manav carries her softly in his arms.She is shy.

Gunjan rings up Chandni.
Chandni picks up the phone.
G:Thank God atleast now i got you.I married Manav.
C:Really?Congrats.
G:How is your married life?
C:Nothing special.We decided to split.
Gunjan is shocked:What?
C:I'm not in a mood to discuss further.I will call you later.
She puts the phone down.
Gunjan is very upset.
Manav sees her dull face.
M:What happened Gunjan?
G:Nothing.A small head ache.
M:Then you take rest.Have a good sleep.
He carries her to the bed.He puts her in the bed softly and covers her with the bed sheet.
M:Good night Gunjan.
G:Good night Manav.
Gunjan closes her eyes.But she can't sleep thinking of Chandni's broken marriage.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangel_25cute_samrahgolu_1677dazzling_glorySumi_162710princess_xainironojoy_riamonikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coffee house:Rajeev Aamna FF climax (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hi Smile
the up is really sweet SmileSmileSmile
manav tells gunjan that he loves him aur gunjan bhi usse pyaar karte they confessed their Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smilelove to each other and they got married wowWinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but yaar yeh chandni aur adi inke beech mein kya hua ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
plz cont soon and pm me

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Finlay both confess to each other  and they got married wowEmbarrassedDimaag aa hi gaya dono ko so sweet sath mein ache lagte hai .thx for this part and pm

cute_samrah

Goldie

cute_samrah

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
nice part....................finallly they r married again.........................

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
wow manav and gunjan now married finally..................but what happened to chandini??????????????cont soon.................

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Coffee house Part 12

Gunjan opens her eyes.
Manav sees it.
M:You did'nt sleep yet?
G:No.
M:Why?What desturbs you?
G:My friend Chandni is heading for divorce.

Gunjan,Chandni and Devyani meet at the Coffee house.
D:I just can't believe that a romantic girl like you is divorcing your husband.What all romantic things you both were doing.
C:What you said is true.After marriage everything goes wrong.Romance vanishes completely.
D:But i was wrong.Romance will be there.But not much.But the love after marriage is deeper.
C:You are talking like this Devyani?What did you tell before?
D:I was wrong.My opinion has changed.
C:After living together only i understood that Adi has no cleanliness.He throws his clothes and shoes whereever he wants.Not at all neat.Like a traditional narrow minded husband he wants me to cook for him.He does'nt have any sense in keeping the furniture on right position.
D:Because of such silly things you both decided to have a split.Too bad.
These are silly things Chandni.You both are childish.That's why..if you guys divorce it will be a blunder.
G:Think well..do you love Adi?
Chandni's eyes become wet:I don't know.But i'm angry with him.
G:Think about a life without him.Can you imagine that?
She bursts into tears:No.
Devyani and Gunjan become upset.They try to console her.

Gunjan and Manav meet Aditya.
A:Chandni is arrogant and stubborn.She is a nagging wife.
M:And you?Are you a perfect husband?
Adi is silent.
M:Tell.
A:I tried my level best to be a good husband.
M:That is what Chandni also says.She tried to be a good wife.But both of you are not satisfied with each other.We both broke up.So we are experienced.So we are advising you both.If you both divorce now..later that will be a reason to regret.You both will cry thinking about that blunder.You both will lose peace of mind forever.We know that still you both love each other.Don't let your love go that easily.
Adi is confused.
A:We don't love each like before.
M:That is what you think.It's your misunderstanding.
A:How do you know what i feel for Chandni?I know myself better.
M:You don't know yourself.That's why you are taking a wrong step.Got married only recently.Divorcing so soon?If you have mixed feelings for cHandni close your eyes and check what you see.
Adi closes his eyes.He sees the smiling face of Chandni and the romantic moments they spent together.Adi opens his eyes.His eyes are wet.Gunjan and Manav smile as they understood what Adi saw.
M:You both should not do the mistake we did.Our divorce was a big mistake.A blunder.

Aditya and Chandni have been asked to sign the divorce papers.
Adi and Chandni seem to be hesitant.Adi looks at cHandni.Her eyes are wet.
A:You sign.
C:You sign first.
A:No you first.
C:You always want to come first.Right?So you sign.
A:I can't.
C:Why?
A:Because i don't want to divorce you.
Chandni can't believe it.
A:I need you Chandni.Life without you is impossible.Think Chandni..married life without fights is so boring.
Chandni smiles with tears in her eyes:Yes.We should fight for fun.We can fight.But in the next moment we should always unite.
A:Yes.I love you Chandni.
C:I love you too Adi.

Manav is dressing up in the room.Gunjan runs to the room with a smile:Happy news..Chandni and Adi cancelled the divorce petition.I'm so happy.
M:So our counselling worked.
G:Yes.I became so upset when they decided to split.Now i'm relieved.Manav...we should throw a party in our Coffee house to celebrate our wedding and Adi-Chandni's reunion.
M:Sure.I will make arrangements tonight.
Unexpectedly he holds her hip and pulls her towards him:We will celebrate our marriage at the coffee house.But there will be no privacy there.Let us celebrate our marriage in private also.
She blushes.He smiles.

The end

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_samrahdazzling_glorySumi_162710princess_xainironojoy_riamonikasethspvd

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hi
the up is really nice
so gunjan aur manav ke samjhane par adi aur chandni dono he mann jaate haai
they all r happy now

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Nice part
Manav aur Gunjan ke samjane par Adi aur chandini ab divorce nahi lenge.
Gunjan is very happy for her friend.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top