Coffee house:Rajeev Aamna FF climax - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
nice part
Manav finally confesses his love for Gunjan.
please continue soon
hi 😊
the up is really sweettt😊😊😊😊😊😊
devyani ko ab realise hote haai ke dr first duty is to attend his patients πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
druv also makes decoration and preparations for devyani 😊
they played dandiya i loved it
but the scene which i loved the most ie
manav confession for gunjan πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
plz cont soon
Sorry i missed

Last 2 parts awesome Finlay manav confession for gunjan good i love it  πŸ‘

Coffee house Part 10

Flashback...
Manav comes back home.
M:Gunjan...a hot coffee..
Suddenly he remembers that Gunjan is not a part of the Garewal house anymore.
He turns back.He sees Rupali with a coffee.He takes it from her.
R:Gunjan bhabhi is not here bro.I think you forgot that.Only i'm here to make coffee for you.If you need Gunjan bhabhi's coffee you have to bring her back.
Manav tries to discourage her silly talk.
R:I could you be so hard hearted?
He stares at her.
R:How could you dump a sweet lady like her and go back to your ex-girlfriend?
M:You don't know anything.We were never a couple.Our's was just a contract marriage.
Rupali is shocked.He explains everything.
R:I can't believe this.
M:Believe me.
R:I trust you bro.For you the marriage was just a show off.But i don't think it was just a contract marriage for Gunjan bhabhi.I'm sure that bhabhi used to love you.
M:What rubbish!
R:No bro.I have seen her drinking coffee from your cup.You had'nt finished drinking coffee that day.If it is not love then what it is?
Manav is confused:Did she do that?
R:Yes.
He remembers Gunjan telling him that she is in love with someone.
M:No,it is your dream.Not reality.
R:No bro.It's true.
Manav does'nt listen to her.

Manav and Soniya are drinking in a night club.
S:Manav..earlier you used to get angry fast.But now you are not short tempered.You don't get angry like that.I have been noticing it since quite some time.Is it Gunjan's influence?Did she change you?
Manav thinks about Gunjan.He thinks how calm,soft and sweet she was.
He smiles.
S:Don't you miss her?
Manav asks himself in his mind:Do i miss Gunjan?But i have not forgotten her till now.
He lies:I don't miss her.
S:Does Gunjan miss you?
M:I don't know.I have no contact with her after she started business.
S:You helped her to start business.That's good.But it can't compensate her loss.
M:Loss?What loss?
S:She sacrificed her marriage to help you.In public she is a divorcee though there was no husband wife relationship between you both.Whatever you do for her,people will view her only from a different angle.For them she will be only a second hand.
It touches Manav's heart.
He asks softly:What are you saying Soniya?
S:It is the truth.I had a small argument with my dad.I told him that because of him i had to break up with you and get engaged to Swayam.My dad regrets doing that.He is happy that i'm free from Swayam.But at the same time he is sad that our reunion destroyed an innocent girl's life.I thought about it a lot.I feel guilty.Because of me Gunjan lost a married life.Right?When i think about it i am going crazy.
M:Don't be guilty.We have not destroyed Gunjan's life.She was never in love with me.Right?Then how can it be like that?
S:What if she was in love with you?
M:What?
S:I doubt whether she used to love you.
M:No way.I had a plan to get her married to a nice guy.But she refused to marry the person i choose.She told me that she loves some one else.
Soniya is shocked:What?Gunjan loves some one else?Who is he?
M:She did'nt reveal his name.
S:I don't think that is true.If so why did she marry you?
M:She must have fallen in love after our marriage.
S:After marriage?When did she get time for that?She was always stuck up to the Garewal house no?You did'nt ask her about it properly?
M:No.
S:Why Manav?You are so selfish.You used her for our happiness.But you did'nt bother about her happiness.We should have conducted their wedding if it was true.
Manav becomes dull.
S:I'm sorry.I overreacted.But Manav..i doubt whether the person she loves you is you.
Manav is shocked:What are you saying?
S:Maybe..
He thinks about Rupali telling him about Gunjan's love for him.
M:No..no...
S:Ok..leave it.

The song
'.....Ban jajeye is din ki mehmaan...mehmaan ban jajeye....
.............................Ban jajeye meri chaahat ka nagma...'{Silsiley}is going on.
Manav is dancing with Soniya.His mind is full of the moments he spent with Gunjan.He feels that he is dancing with Gunjan.He becomes happy without his own knowledge and dances happily with Soniya.Suddenly he realizes that it is not Gunjan who is dancing with him.He goes crazy.He goes and drinks a lot.
Soniya is shocked:What happened Manav?Why are you drinking so much?
M:Leave me alone.
He continues drinking.
He is really weak after drinking too much.
Soniya takes him to the Garewal house.She is helping him to walk.The Garewal members are shocked to see the sight.
Manav's mother Veena:What is this?What happened to my son?
S:Nothing serious.He drank too much.
V:When Gunjan was here,he was so happy.He never drank.He is guilty.That's why he is drinking like this now.
Soniya becomes upset with Veena's harsh words.
Soniya puts him in the bed as he is really drowsy.
Soniya turns back and steps forward.Manav holds her hand.She turns back and looks at him.
S:Manav!
Manav feels that it is Gunjan who is infront of him.
M:Gunjan...i'm sorry.
Soniya is shocked.

wow nice part.................but why didnt manv marry that soniya??????????/good that he realised his love for gunjan...............and i didnt get ur pm for this part so i might have missed it dear................
oh very nice part.....................manav is realising and missing gunjan..............soniya atleast feels sorry that gunjan was used for their reunion...................cont soon...................
Thank you for this part i am glad he know what he miss and realize his fault ..hope he make every thing good.
hi 😊
the up is really a nice one😊😊😊😊😊
so mana is now missing gunjan hmmmmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ gunjan the aase πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rupali soniya dono he manav ko yaad dilate haai ke gunjan manav se pyaar karta haai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
par manav she refuses to their words 😑😑😑😑😑😑
par ab sayed usse bhi ehsaas hone laaga haai ke gunjan usse pyaar karte haiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
plz cont soon and pm me
oomgggg amazing ....ff
nice update
nice part
Manav is missing Gunjan
please continue soon