Debate Mansion

long distance mariages/relationships (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for liking that thought Smile .

I really truly believe this should be instilled as a value. Just like we are fed with the though as to how important the parent-child relationship is, one must allow the same faith to a husband-wife (partner-partner) relationship.
To dilute this bond just because law allows it is so petty.

bgdesai,
Yes, some folks neglect every relationship. Maybe that works for them and if they are happy that way then well what can one say. Everyone is free to do as they please.

For me its sad to see really old people park their cars and do their shopping ever so slowly and carefully, counting their pennies, living on social security. But they dont see antyhing wrong with it, that is their culture.

People neglecting their folks in India is also common I guess, my take is-
If that is a sin and one commits it then pay for it they shall most definitely

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "long distance mariages/relationships (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Geets, Mythili- I know you guys would be interested in posting here so I am bringing this to front page.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
So kind of you Soumya!!!!
You are really a perfect moderator.
Coming back to the topic:

I'm really happy seeing several posts which speak positively on the success rate of long distant relationships.
Yeah!!!I feel that success of these long distant relationships definitely depends on the those persons.If the relation is strong the distance does'nt matter.We need to be in touch extensively through mails,phones.
But if the person were near to us (distance wise) we can communicate more.Distance really plays a damn vital role!!!If the person we admire is in some far away continent we feel embarassing to post him/her every time for small things also.But if the person were near we can meet him/her and share our feelings personally.Whatever!!! Long distance should not matter.
But Aparna Di is my inspiration.All of you bless me and my Kiran.
Cheers,
Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 September 2006 at 7:01am

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

xxRoohanixx

IF-Rockerz

xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
It really depends on the type of person you are and also how much do the 2 people love each other.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Happy ending to this story.Big smile

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09 /16/wrandj16.xml

Intersting !!!! So foolish even. May Ram Allah protect them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top