Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is it Armaan's chaal??

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Friends,I'm starting the thread where all of us can write a few lines to our dearest Armaan - Apurva - and wish him the very best in future.

Dear Apurva who is our dear Armaan,you have fulfilled almost all our armaan by bringing the persona of Armaan to life and into our life.Accept our valentine wishes and hope you rise to the top.

all the very best,

minnie.

Minnie do you really see Armaan confessing infront of everyone that he is with Jassi and wants to be with her? If he was so serious and genuine why is he asking her to forge the figures on the balance sheet. Seems like yet another Armaan Suri "chaal". Plus if this all is to happen on Monday/Tuesday what'll be Jassi's inspiration to have a makeover. I feel Jassi will get the "joota" of her life after she hands over everything to Armaan

Al

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

No,I don't think so.Know what Al,I feel we can lie to the whole world,sometimes we can even fool ourselves,but we can never fool our heart,and neither can the mind remain untouched by what the heart dictates.

I don't know what Armaan will do after the board meeting,what will happen that will force Jassi to leave him,that is,if she does leave and as per BLF freaks here,she is supposed to leave with Nandini.But this time around Armaan is not playing any chaal,simply because he is not able to play it any more.The line between fact and fiction blurred and then vanished and that is why he could not lie to himself anymore.

As for the balance sheets,for any kind of life with Jassi,Armaan will have to remain chairman and show others that he is successful.Only then he would be able to dictate terms.He has always lived for Gulmohar and as long as he is in control,he would not want to let it go,not if he can help it.

Balance sheet is also the only way he is connecting to Jassi at this juncture.As Raj rightly caught it,it's not the 'balance sheet 'in itself,but a tool through which Armaan could hold the power over Jassi.Because if she would not  have  to make the balance sheet,there was nothing else whiich Armaan could use  to make her stay with him.It's almost as if he wants it as a proof that Jassi still cares for him,even if she doesn't say it.

Have u noticed one thing? When Armaan is with Jassi or Raj,he keeps talking about the balance sheet.But when he is alone,all he is worried about is why Jassi is being so heartless with him.If  he was so concerned for the balance sheet or those figures,he would be sitting and drinking alone lamenting how Jassi is not making the balance sheet and how it is going to affect his chairmanship.Does that happen? No,not once!! Alone,the only thing ,the only thing Armaan tosses and turns and frets and fumes and bangs his fists for and throws around his 'damns' for is -JASSI!!!!!! And you still call that a chaal???

Think about it.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I think this time he loves Jassi for real.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Have u noticed one thing? When Armaan is with Jassi or Raj,he keeps talking about the balance sheet.But when he is alone,all he is worried about is why Jassi is being so heartless with him.If  he was so concerned for the balance sheet or those figures,he would be sitting and drinking alone lamenting how Jassi is not making the balance sheet and how it is going to affect his chairmanship.Does that happen? No,not once!! Alone,the only thing ,the only thing Armaan tosses and turns and frets and fumes and bangs his fists for and throws around his 'damns' for is -JASSI!!!!!! And you still call that a chaal???

Think about it.

That's such an excellent point... !!!!!!! I second that!!!! ClapClapClap

Ohhh love... for all its inherent complexities, intricacies and entanglements.. is still so refreshingly simple Hug u only need a heart to understand it
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

No,I don't think so.Know what Al,I feel we can lie to the whole world,sometimes we can even fool ourselves,but we can never fool our heart,and neither can the mind remain untouched by what the heart dictates.

I don't know what Armaan will do after the board meeting,what will happen that will force Jassi to leave him,that is,if she does leave and as per BLF freaks here,she is supposed to leave with Nandini.But this time around Armaan is not playing any chaal,simply because he is not able to play it any more.The line between fact and fiction blurred and then vanished and that is why he could not lie to himself anymore.

As for the balance sheets,for any kind of life with Jassi,Armaan will have to remain chairman and show others that he is successful.Only then he would be able to dictate terms.He has always lived for Gulmohar and as long as he is in control,he would not want to let it go,not if he can help it.

Balance sheet is also the only way he is connecting to Jassi at this juncture.As Raj rightly caught it,it's not the 'balance sheet 'in itself,but a tool through which Armaan could hold the power over Jassi.Because if she would not  have  to make the balance sheet,there was nothing else whiich Armaan could use  to make her stay with him.It's almost as if he wants it as a proof that Jassi still cares for him,even if she doesn't say it.

Think about it.

Clap

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
he is just trying to make use of jassi to prepare false business reports
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Go minnie! That was fabulous hun!  

Let's see where those unbelievers go now.

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Think about it.

That's such an excellent point... !!!!!!! I second that!!!! ClapClapClap

Ohhh love... for all its inherent complexities, intricacies and entanglements.. is still so refreshingly simple Hug u only need a heart to understand it

Agree

Go to top