Nadz_J Creations#2~HugeUpt-pg95,HHL,TVD,VirMan,YN - Page 13

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG ITNA LAMBA 😳 dnt u have to study 🤣

This content was originally posted by: YuNa4ever

Res..

i havent even seen them my eyes arent opening 🤣🤣 bt i have to be first 😎 will edit soon 😳 😉 🤣🤣
EDITED 🤣🤣

OK first of all wait 👏👏👏 this is just for the fact tht u updated 🤣🤣🤣 im soo proud oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 shut up 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ok now im gonna comment on each bt u know im not gonna post all the siggies warna it will be a huge post 🤣🤣 so will go in  order 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 i understand 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ok first The ill take u away siggy 😍 OMG i love the picture they look so cute and their hands ☺️ 🤪 i love the text ill taek u awaya reminds me of the down vm 🤪 I love the fact that u have concentrated on their hands waise i love the size of tht siggy 😳😳 and the texture and all its unique and also to a far away land u and me 😍 I also think the blueish greenish colouring is sooo cute 😳😳 it matched yuvi's shirt in tht scene 😍

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 behoodi 🤣 🤣 u knw i luv there hands😳😳
aww u liked all that😳 behoodi i wrote Island
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 i jst had to write island instead of land 🤣 🤣 and u didnt see😲😡😡 🤣 🤣 ya that matches 🤣 🤣 🤣

@ labon ko i love the pink in it 😳 and the text tht date was the best and hottest date 🤪  i ,love the hearts on it and the way the pics are organised 😉 and over all its so dreamy 😍

Pink and White 🤪 Tell me abt it Hawwwt 🤪 i knw it looks gud aah i rock 😎 🤣 🤣

@SRK -kajol haila soo hot 🤪 they are so hot in black and red 🤪 i love the dark texture and the picture 😍 good times u know i would have used bt no space 🤣🤣 just coz of sehbu and neha i dont have time for these two 🤣🤣 bt im happpy SeHa are special 🤪 bt teh siggy is soo good 😳 and its so true they are the best in bolly still 😍 miss them bt the siggy is so them 🤪

My most fav SRKajol pic😳😳 tell me abt it no space is my hugest prob 🤣 🤣 🤣 ya seha are taking up all the places in my dabba also 🤣 🤣 🤣 behoodas we r so pagalf or them 🤣 🤣i knw they are totally the best bolly jodi

@YuNa - uve changed my life 😲 behoodi i dont know about this siggy why dont i know about this 😳 🤣🤣 anyways i wanted a siggy on this and u made im defo using this soon 😍  i love tht picture the text ur my life 🤪 i love the colours again and the style is so YuNalicous🤪 dont know the colours like match the pictures 😳 and the song at the bottom oye hoye someones creative 😳 🤣🤣🤣 im obsessed with oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣 make me an oye hoye siggy 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 i made that ages ago but thought will surprise u on my gallery 🤣 🤣 🤣 bt my delaydness 🤣 🤣 🤣 ya they look sooo amazing in that pic😳😳😳 oye hoye 🤣 🤣 🤣 taht i am bachpan se  🤣 🤣 i see that 😳 okay i will 🤣 🤣 🤣 im sure on yuna/seha na 🤣 🤣

@KaSu you  like them? i didnt know lol bt anyways its adorable😛 i like the background again😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 i like them bt not love them its a suggestion by uhima and reli like suku also so yeah😳

@Ranbir 😍 i love tht guy and the text in the siggy is 🤪 i love the frame thing uve done 😳 if u get wat i mean u better 🤣🤣 gosh its soo good 😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 i get wat u mean glad u liked it 🤣 🤣

@MJHT Siggies i didnt expect mayur after tht 🤣🤣 bt they look so cute 😳 i love the frame work here again 😳 behoodi lol and the monaya siggies are soo good 👏 specially the one where hes about to like kiss her thts soo cute 😉think thts the best siggy out of all MJHT ones 😳

🤣 🤣 after wat😲😡 🤣 🤣 🤣 u mean MoNaya  🤣 🤣 behoodi kahin ki  🤣 🤣 🤣 i knw mayur look so cute there😳 oye hoye u like the almost kissy  🤣 🤣 🤣 its soooo hawwt 🤪 and mind u that was monaya not sajan😉 🤪

@KaSh i love the pink again and ksg looks soo cute 😳 even though i know we cant see him bt still 🤣🤣🤣 And the text is so perfect for tht picture awesome 😉

we cant see him
🤣 🤣 🤣 thats true 🤣 🤣 🤣 shona looks gorgoues😳 an dthe tezt 🤪

@Requests suj request is soo good man 🤪 i love the brown here and the way uve put the pics on the siggy is so perfect 😳 and about ur favs behoodi tht one is good also AK and SRK KAJOL kiss 🤪 soo cute😳

Ya i found that amazing too😳😳 i luv that i need space😆😆 🤣

@ SeHa 🤪 tht one is perfect meging gosh its soo dreamy 😍 specially the fact u can see her in his glasses reflection omg crazzy 🤪 they make me go so paghal omg tht siggy is the best out of the update ☺️ i love the text this girl he looks so hot behooda and behoodi looks pretty awwwww 😍 i love the way uve wriiten crazzyy in purple it makes it hotter 🤪 to be honest i even think the way u wrote & in the siggy is hot 🤪 😆😆

I knw hawwwtt 🤪 yayy u noticed 🤣 🤣 🤣 the reflection😳😳 i knw they look awesum😳😳 i needed a siggy on that pic of sehbu bt cudnt use alone no space 🤣 🤣 🤣 ahan hawter😳😳 behoodi im glad u liked it😳😳 🤣

@AK awwww thts soo cute 😍 miss them specially angad 😍 i love the pictures too cute 😳😳

they were soo adorable mish them😭

Ok im going pakka 🤣🤣 hope u find avis soon 😉 and post the mr and mrs one as well 😍 i will use some soon space 🤣🤣🤣 Anyways fab update 👏👏

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 gud i was wondering wen ull go 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hate u soo much 🤗 🤗 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 I hate u more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 behoodi 🤣🤣🤣 i know it was long bt thts ur fault na 😳 if u update more often then it would be less siggies to comment on each time 🤣🤣🤣 next time se i think ill have 2 comments to make it shorter 🤣🤣🤣 bt u replied oye hoye 🤣🤣🤣 oh im here to tell u something 🤣🤣 u know if u upload from this website u can use 5 siggies 😉 🤣🤣

i found it yest i think 🤣🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy..!!
Ok lol i thought i was the huggest commentor but lol i was wrong someone wrote such a huge comment i guess tht mine wont be even half of that u knw 🤣
Lol ok today i will just show my pattern of commnting lol.!
Lol ok mine will have too much of bakwaas in it ok..! so just dont mind lol..!
*Ahem Ahem* m cleariing my throat 🤣
Ok Well now m confused shud i tell abt each and every sig seperately or together well i guess i will tell seperately :P

Ok first My fav was YuNa one..
Aww that was soooo cute.. <3
Just loved the third YuNa sig..!!
'You have changed my life and now u r my life one'
Thts fabulous <3
And then SRK KaJol 
Wow just love the couple..!
They always look the best together.. Let it be any movie anything they just rock.!
The one u used was one of my fav pic :)
Loved it a lot..!!!

now next is KaSu one
aww tht was a cute one..!!
The BG texture is awesome.. Just matches the pic..!
and the text u used were FAB :)

Next one Ranbir
Ranbir lol ur sigz are just awesome..!!!
Love the effect u gave to that !!
Awesome one..!

MoNaya one aww thts soo gaurgus 😍
I miss them now..!! :(
I wish to see them again together..!!

And the reqs stuffswere just mindblowin.!
Tht person is just gonna love it m sure abt it :)
And lol Pm all na.. Or no one will knw that u updated =))
And lol m telling u i have to PM all.. But  u knw na problem =))

Lol i guess will torture u again with my lamba comment sometime later..!
Now m coming to ISLU =))

Love Ya
Pari

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@Pari 🤣🤣🤣 that was long bt sooo sweet 😛

will reply soon and i will pm jst like u im lazy 🤣🤣🤣 cum to islu he's alredi missing u 🤣🤣 did i ever tell u he luvs flirting 🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL
he flirts..
oops lets go there no chatting here 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

reli suits u 🤣

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome creations!! 
wen u update  pm me!!

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Girl u better be open even if you r closed. I need to request from you. Two Sigs for me will pm you shen I'm back after my eggjam tomorrow

pls pretty please.

Dabbu
Ps : Congo for#2 🤗
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update behoodi loves MayUr and KaSh ones<3
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love ur updt...truly awesummm