DOTW(08/10)Forgive&Forget !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hello GuyzBig smile, well..i am extremely sowieConfused for the delay in postin' the DOTW, but i had some serious Health Issues.... so jz cudn't take out time to do it...!!Ouch

So, here we have the much talked about Issue in our Professional & Personal Lifes !! Forgive & Forget... Embarrassedtalkin' about the Present Track goin on in YRKKH

Forgive :: Akshara forgivin' his Husband for the Un-Intentional Dil ka DardBroken Heart he gave his Loving & sensitive Wife.Cry.. Just to bring her a lil' more Closer..Embarrassed..!! Sneha forgivin' Naitik Ji for hidin' the Truth that he's Married..Shocked thou it was all unknown & unintentional..but still... if we take Sneha's side... She too is very much Hurt...!!Dead

Forget :: Akshara Forgivin' Naitik & Forgettin' what all happened in their married Life & same for Sneha too..Big smile..!! Also, the majoy issue... Akshara Forgettin' her MIL's First Birthday after her Marriage..Cry.. just 'cause she was goin thru such traumatical phase of her Personal Life & evrythin' is at stake in some sensesCry & creatin' a mess leadin' to MUs between the most important RElationships of our Life !!Ouch

So, do let us know... what are your views & thoughts on the same...!!Wink

Edited by starry.phoenix - 15 October 2010 at 1:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kool_namrataMadhavi_Diblack.swanmomentsofme.sia.k_1-Vanshika--.Shriya.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW(08/10)Forgive&Forget !!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kool_namrata

kool_namrata

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
shikha awsome post!!...i love it..
i absolutely agree...u cannot move on in life unless u learn to forgive n forget...v r humans n v r bound 2 make mistakes...if v see dat the other person is genuinly sorry for his mistake...den forget n forgive is d rite mantra...
comin bak to naksh...d only way 2 solve dis problem is akshara forgivin n forgettin....she has 2 see dat naitik is has realised his mistake even though it is not totally his fault...she has to moniter d whole situation..nd not blame naitik fr everything!!...akshara pls forgive n forget!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

black.swanstarry.phoenixmomentsofme.sia.k_1_charu__Divya_

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
shikha awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i'm trying too hard to understand akshara..i dun wanna hate her toh it's better she stops her "i'm too much concerned for sneha" campaign and concentrate on her life ! 

i hate naitik for acting like a poodle all the time ! running behind akshara with the apologies...having no control over the situation....

why should anyone forgive or forget? let them face the consequences of their actions first....abhi toh story has started , the maha episode is far ! nyone watching star utsav yrkkh? akshara agreed to marry..she was upset with herself for not understanding " love" which her friend varsha experienced ! now when she got that love, she doesn't value it , nor does she understand it ! she "loves" naitik's family more than naitik..i wonder , will they agree to keep her and throw their son out for their bahu's happiness? 

first tell me what is naitik's fault if sneha loves her? girls fall in love with married men also ! what if sneha knew naitik is married and fell in love with him?it's a matter of concern for akshara that sneha loves naitik ?Censored haan it wud have been different if naitik loved some other girl...like shaurya fell in love with lavanya ! how stupid can they get? breaking new records everyday ! Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 13 October 2010 at 12:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Dimoonlight08sia.k_1_Divya_

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm trying too hard to understand akshara..i dun wanna hate her toh it's better she stops her "i'm too much concerned for sneha" campaign and concentrate on her life ! 

i hate naitik for acting like a poodle all the time ! running behind akshara with the apologies...having no control over the situation....

why should anyone forgive or forget? let them face the consequences of their actions first....abhi toh story has started , the maha episode is far ! nyone watching star utsav yrkkh? akshara agreed to marry..she was upset with herself for not understanding " love" which her friend varsha experienced ! now when she got that love, she doesn't value it , nor does she understand it ! she "loves" naitik's family more than naitik..i wonder , will they agree to keep her and throw their son out for their bahu's happiness? 

first tell me what is naitik's fault if sneha loves her? girls fall in love with married men also ! what if sneha knew naitik is married and fell in love with him?it's a matter of concern for akshara that sneha loves naitik ?Censored haan it wud have been different if naitik loved some other girl...like shaurya fell in love with lavanya ! how stupid can they get? breaking new records everyday ! Dead

yeh Akshara meri saamjh ke bahar hai....Confused Confused
i am finding star utsav wala yrkkh more interesting this....Big smile
jiske paas jo hota hai na use us \ki koi value nahi hoti...same is with Akshara...she has Naitik's love but use abhi samjh mein nahi aa raha hai....aahcha hai let her care for the family sans Naitik n woh din door nahi when she will be asked by Gayatri to leave, for the same reason....Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

[QUOTE=_charu_]i'm trying too hard to understand akshara..i dun wanna hate her toh it's better she stops her "i'm too much concerned for sneha" campaign and concentrate on her life ! 

jiske paas jo hota hai na use us \ki koi value nahi hoti...same is with Akshara...she has Naitik's love but use abhi samjh mein nahi aa raha hai....aahcha hai let her care for the family sans Naitik n woh din door nahi when she will be asked by Gayatri to leave, for the same reason....Angry Angry
[/QUOTE i don't understand who ask to gayrtri to leave but onething this track  going somewhere . what all we thought will hapopen i n yeh rishta. i think both naitik should foget and forgive what all happened between them they  should stat happy life once again. really boring  to watch the same repeated dialogues and same scenes and same situation too boring to  watch. if this  end before diwali  it will good. not to drag too much.  becoz of navratri and sneha's mum cameolrole they cv's  dragging to much of this track. we should  edit all the bad track from the rishta . 

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged

ya tafffy whop will be aksed by gay3 to leave i don't understand i want naksh forget and gforgive both and start newlife without anyone interfere in their married life. they should be together and trust and love  each other very much

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Angry

at that time, i found it lovely but not now....gangaur reminded me of this gangaur which akshara celebrated in her maayka without naitik Cry making sad faces and hiding her pain from everyone....all the festivals & occassions have bad memories more than good ones ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top